Conor: "Nate shrank, I was almost talking to Nick more than I was talking to Nate"

Nah, Conor showed more balls for taking the fight short notice at 170. Nate has nothing to lose. He's gaining 1mil regardless
That's funny. Conor's been sparring nonstop. Nate hasn't had a camp and will only have one for about three days. You're gonna pretend Nate isn't the bigger man here for taking this fight?

I think Nate made Conor look nervous and uncomfortable. You can't really win an exchange vs a Diaz, they are just too special people to deal with, lol.

Two very special people indeed.

Nate is smart enough to notice that Conor has put on a suspicious amount of muscle mass in a short amount of time.

And he still couldn't articulate it well enough, so he was relegated to 'You're on steroids', rather than elaborating and saying something along the lines of: 'You've only been KO'ing midgets. You're all juiced up now. Just like your stature. How much HGH are you on? You mixing that with your coke binges too?'

I mean shit... That would have blown the roof off the fucking building, lol.

That's funny. Conor's been sparring nonstop. Nate hasn't had a camp and will only have one for about three days. You're gonna pretend Nate isn't the bigger man here for taking this fight?
They only want to acknowledge 170 lbs (which Conor suggested by the way) but refuse to hear "excuses" about 3 day training camps? Sounds about right around here.

Didn't see the interview; didn't see the original video. It's the ultimate FIGHTING championship; not the ultimate talking championship.

I would pay good money to see Nick/Cloner.

I have a feeling that is going to happen one day and is one of the main reasons Conor and the UFC wanted Nate so badly. After he dusts Nate in the first round and Nick talks shit it's going to be a HUGE money fight with a great story behind it.

Nah, Conor showed more balls for taking the fight short notice at 170. Nate has nothing to lose. He's gaining 1mil regardless

Well, I'm giving props to both. I'm not hating on Conor here, but Conor knows the UFC picked Nate over countless other guys and even tried to get Faber into the bout. Nate gives him clout for it being at 170, but in all honesty, he knows Diaz isn't ready for a fight and has never been ready for a fight of this caliber. Hopefully Nate proves me wrong and puts on a good show.

Didn't see the interview; didn't see the original video. It's the ultimate FIGHTING championship; not the ultimate talking championship.

I thought the other side of my pillow was cool but it has nothing on you bro....absolutely NOTHING!!!!!

Nate is smart enough to notice that Conor has put on a suspicious amount of muscle mass in a short amount of time.
He's also smart enough to make Conor start stuttering after telling him he only fights midgets. Conor's voice changed after getting so angry, even got up from his chair and started to scream. I know this doesn't sound like Conor, but it happened. Nate stayed calm, Conor looked very uncomfortable.

Nope. What happens if Nate loses? Takes home 1 mil instead of his usual 10k? Conor loses and it has huge implications. It's a win win for Diaz. Kind of a lose lose for Conor.

I have a feeling that is going to happen one day and is one of the main reasons Conor and the UFC wanted Nate so badly. After he dusts Nate in the first round and Nick talks shit it's going to be a HUGE money fight with a great story behind it.

Never fucking happens.

The shit he says in interviews like this is nothing more than a fortification of the so called "McGregor bubble". Any pre-fight banter is just promotion material when you're dealing with dudes like McGregor, and everyone laps it up like a stray dog at a muddy puddle. Who gives a shit, really. We will see on fight night.

Kinda hard to talk when all the garbage MMA media asks Conor all the questions "Ohh what have you spent your money on?" "Ohh first round Ko prediction?" "Do you prepare differently (the same question and the same answer 3x even during the Mendes late-notice fight)"

Then they mute Nate's mic on purpose as he exposes the UFC

Stop acting like Conor has balls for accepting to fight a guy who can't make his proper weight and hasn't trainer properly while Conor has basically not stopped training for a 9 months.

Back