Media Conor McGregor's retirement from the UFC proves he's 'not a champion' - Stephen A. | First Take

Smith continues to trigger his haters.

He's a 3x UFC champion no matter how much people hate him

mmmm.jpg

2F54BD0D00000578-0-image-a-24_1449990372298.jpg

Conor-McGregor-UFC205.jpg
{<jordan}

Where are his defenses? At this point every woman that has ever won a belt in the UFC and defended has been a more dominant champion than Conor.

The fact that he's not a champion... proves that he's not a champion. :D

Conor having no title defenses proves he’s not a champion. Dana White fast-tracked Conor’s career giving him immediate title shots and never putting pressure on him to defend. Every real champ has multiple title defenses. You’re just a coward if you win a belt and run.

conorknockdown.gif

1BD8E6D49E48DB3E6D93654B580A13782E8F23AA

Conor03.gif

tumblr_ocfceqNahL1r3noc6o1_500.gif

KS8jUg.gif
"Every real champ has multiple title defenses" so Rockhold, BJ Penn (at WW), Bas Rutten, Frank Mir were never champs because they never defended it?
{<jordan}
You become champ when you beat the champ....simples. Dont be salty because your idol Fedor never had a single UFC fight let alone a belt and now gets KO'd by bums
<{outtahere}>

What Stephen A Smith thinks about anything related to fighting sports is to me about as relevant as what Brock Lesnar thinks about The Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics. And I'd rather listen to Brock talk about that (or whatever he wanted to talk about) than ever hear Stephen A Smith's voice again. That guy was just born to annoy the fuck out of anyone with an IQ above 85.

I heard they are making a device for a new option to go lower on your volume when Stephen speaks, you can put it on minus 33 and you still can hear him.

Yeah he's right. We should all address him as CHAMP CHAMP.

His retirement proves that money means much more to him than glory/achievement. He's so rich now that he doesn't want to fight anymore unless it's record setting type pay. Huge pay isn't good enough anymore. If he cared about his fighting legacy and wanted to achieve all he could then the massive (to anybody else) offers he's getting from the UFC would be enough and he would be ready to go fight.

He's a 3x UFC champion no matter how much people hate him

mmmm.jpg

2F54BD0D00000578-0-image-a-24_1449990372298.jpg

Conor-McGregor-UFC205.jpg
Breaking News:

Winning a belt makes you champion.
Damn they talking about losing the eye of tiger

Feel like i'm in Rocky III

Who will be Conor's Apollo Creed?
You mean like gsps? Or Floyd
Mainstream means clowns like Stephen A talking about MMA
Diaz is a sumo wrestler according to these clowns

Conor bless

Bunch of goofy haters on these forums today

{<Mcgoat}

Lots of folks stating the obvious as they fish for likes. Conor has captivated the attention of the entire mma world with a simple tweet.

What a career, a legend without a doubt. He may have fallen off towards the end, but we’ll always remember what he left behind

Conor bless LOL

To be a champion you must defend your belt , at least once

That’s what he was talking about, but I understand this is a hard day for a lot of you, healing will take time , all you have right now is each other

He lacks the drive that lead him to the two titles and appears borderline insane at times.
It's best for him to retire without any more damage.

maybe he just wants a break from the usada testing pool

Max and Stephen A don’t know MMA. Max is acting like Conor is a beast for taking on Nate Diaz in the first fight. Yes Nate was bigger, but Nate had no camp. Conor didn’t have to cut weight. He cherry picked Nate thinking he could stop him, gassed out and got finished.

Back