Media Conor McGregor's retirement from the UFC proves he's 'not a champion' - Stephen A. | First Take

maybe he just wants a break from the usada testing pool
Came here to say this. Just like Faber says coming back is tempting... it was his plan all along. Rumble's too. Rumble has done so much steroids in the past year his grand kids will test positive.

He's a 3x UFC champion no matter how much people hate him

mmmm.jpg

2F54BD0D00000578-0-image-a-24_1449990372298.jpg

Conor-McGregor-UFC205.jpg

hes a two time champion. 3 time would mean he won a belt 3 times. Its a dumb term since it doesn't count defences but thats what it is.

Not a Connor fan at all, but outside of all of his obnoxious bullshit and self promotion, the guy is a warrior who managed to beat the system and make money in a way that nobody else ever has. Let's not forget that he moved up from 145 after dethroning a P4P legend in Aldo, and that at 155 Khabib is just a really bad fight for him style, skill, and size wise.

hard to watch. a bunch of dorky casuals yelling. who cares

The whole your not a real champion until you defend is something matt hughes made up to discredit gsp after he lost to Serra.

The "champion" Smith is talking about isn't the literal one as in winning the belt. Surprised people are taking him so literally.

He never was a champion.. He won the belts.. Never defended.. It's like claiming to be a king of Paris.. But never defending your kingdom because you're a coward.

Man i cant stand Stephen and used to really admire Max especially years ago when he was still idealistic and called it honestly.

listening to Max say Conor won rounds against Flyod is just asinine. Floyd toyed with Conor like a fukn Lion playn with one of his cubs. It was gonna end whenever the fuck he wanted it too.

Sad when did Max lose his integrity?

Man i cant stand Stephen and used to really admire Max especially years ago when he was still idealistic and called it honestly.

listening to Max say Conor won rounds against Flyod is just asinine. Floyd toyed with Conor like a fukn Lion playn with one of his cubs. It was gonna end whenever the fuck he wanted it too.

You sound like a bitch. Saying Conor did well against Floyd only loses the respect of jizz biscuits like you.

I feel like the media and fight analyst are scared of calling MayMac the way it is and never bringing up the fact Floyd was very likely carrying the fight in fear of backlash.

"Every real champ has multiple title defenses" so Rockhold, BJ Penn (at WW), Bas Rutten, Frank Mir were never champs because they never defended it?
{<jordan}
You become champ when you beat the champ....simples. Dont be salty because your idol Fedor never had a single UFC fight let alone a belt and now gets KO'd by bums
<{outtahere}>

Every fighter you mentioned is a hasbeen and is not a real champion, with the exception of BJ whose defended his belt multiple times at LW

Last edited:
This thread is bringing the entertainment.

It’s a lot of homosexuality that is occurring in this thread . No judging . This fucking forum sucks now . Fuck man everything about mcgregor . The fuck a hater matter for if he gone pay attention to everything u do . Shit too weird . I bet all y’all from the Kansas or Orange County

Back