Conor McGregor with Football GOAT Cristiano Ronaldo - Updated pics

Would C.Ronaldo be a success in MMA after watching 2 hours of Fedor highlights and a bjj class?

• Total voters
I like how they have matching jean shorts. Dem daisy dukes lol

Would have loved to see Nick and nate both walk in and punk both of them. No doubt crybaby conner and Ronaldo would run to their body guards..

he dumped BAdr Hari for connor???
But.... They were so CUTE!

2590151.main_image.jpg

football players take leg punishment all day lol, i bet they would have OP legkicks if trained correctly

So you are trying to tell us that Cr7 deserves the Ballon because of 16 champion league goals (which 11 of them was against Malmo and Schaktar) and an euro tournament in which he played terribly (acknowledge by many)? He can surely deserve to win it, but it sure as heck isn't because of his utter dominance this season. Someone more deserving would probably be Suarez who have been tearing it up.

Ronaldo is a freaking brilliant football player and one of the best of all time and very likely the best athlete in football today, but he isn't the best player. Every advanced stat, and even simple ones during the last 10 years show how much of a freak Messi is. 91 goals in one calender year which probably will never be broken (73 as most in a season, compared to Ronaldos 63), mixed with unreal playmaking ability.
Ronaldo might be the best goal scorer today together with Suarez (which is no small feat), but he is not in the discussion of beating Pele or Maradona for the #1 all time spot. Brilliant athlete and player which will go down as the hands down second best of his generation and our time, but very very few teams, coaches and experts would value him over Messi, international trophies or not.

The fact that France had to face Germany (which beat one of the favorites the game before) single handedly makes it harder than Portugals run.

Ronaldo deserves credit and all the trophies and records he got, but dont act like he didnt luck out on this one big time. Itality or Germany before the finals and Portugal would've been a distant memory and we would have another crying Ronaldo meme-pic

way too long read man ...

suarez 48 goals won la liga and la copa del rey
ronaldo 51 goals won the CL and the European cup

2 national titles << 2 most prestigeous european competitions...easy math, ronaldo will be the next ballon d'or. as simple as it is

as a huge fan of messi i don't want to play the devil advocat but...

first of i was referring to the time when they started going head to head, since ronaldo joined madrid
-since then messi scored 258 in the liga, ronaldo 260.
-since then messi scored 66 in CL , ronaldo 71

so where u get ur fantasy stats from ? before talking out of ur ass speak for urself first...
and don't come out with the goal/game/ratio argument which can only serve one's argument but not tell all the truth.

Stop comparing, they both ar the best players of this generation. end of story

you missed something man, I said goals PER GAME ! and it is a legit statistic and there are also the assists, anyway,
you talk about stats that serve arguments but you choose the years you want to compare, the competitionsyou want to compare (no copa? real was VERY happy to have it the year it's the only thing they won)
nevermind you seem to just want to argue

you missed something man, I said goals PER GAME ! and it is a legit statistic and there are also the assists, anyway,
you talk about stats that serve arguments but you choose the years you want to compare, the competitionsyou want to compare (no copa? real was VERY happy to have it the year it's the only thing they won)
nevermind you seem to just want to argue

wrong ! u telling i just to want to argue doesn't mean i want to argue, i just speak my mind. what is your problem ?

as i don't choose fantasy years to make useless comparisons.
beyond these seven last years, messi was not yet the game changer we all know. it's also the time when ronaldo joined real madrid. can't u see any relevance...? since then ronaldo scored slightly more than messi. that's fact

by the way i didn't bother to mention la copa del rey but just the major competitions that are la liga championship and the european CL...

done. end of thread for me.

Last edited:
Cody McKenzie would destroy him for god sakes. He's too one dimensional, only kicks

And his team was a powerhouse before and will be a powerhouse without him, Portugal was shit before CR7 and they will be shit after. Ronaldo is Portugal

get u fact straights. have u ever heard of figo deco rui costa pauleta ? these were times when portugal had a team.
to be fair ronaldo was already in this team in 2004 as very promising newcomer.

If you want some actual stats that are not just based around padded goalscoring records then read this article, it shows how special Messi really is.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/lionel-ssi-is-impossible/

thank u but this nothing that i don't already know.
i've already said that i'm a huge fan of messi and i'm tired with these endless discussions. thoses guys are from another planet, we should not dismiss each others acomplishment by pulling useless dumb stats because the only relevance is , what they have done is uncomon to this day. who's the best is more about self opinion than stats. and truth is they are pretty even statistically, so now ppl need to pull the "goal per game percentage ratio"card
which is dumb...
that's my opinion

thank u but this nothing that i don't already know.
i've already said that i'm a huge fan of messi and i'm tired with these endless discussions. thoses guys are from another planet, we should not dismiss each others acomplishment by pulling useless dumb stats because the only relevance is , what they have done is uncomon to this day. who's the best is more about self opinion than stats. and truth is they are pretty even statistically, so now ppl need to pull the "goal per game percentage ratio"card
which is dumb...
that's my opinion

It's not 'dumb' to analyse areas of the game that are not immediately identifiable to the eye, in fact, it's patently the opposite. If you have never read the article before then no, you didn't already know the information that is presented, you're choosing to dismiss it because it may or may not suit your own view.

It is true that both have similar goals to game etc, but why should that be the only measure of performance? There's no need to simplify the debate to that level. A huge part of Messi's game can easily be overlooked, which is why articles that perform in-depth investigations into his game are more than welcome.

A lot of these stats and observations are why I believe Messi is the better player. I said earlier that Messi is the best playmaker in the world, the stats pertaining to through ball success, assists per game, long balls from deep, chances created all support that theory. I'd always say that a football opinion should be based on watching each player, and I believe that if you watch Messi week in week out, you will probably notice a lot of these phenomena's, but all this becomes pointless if at the end of the season the Ballon D'or is settle on goals per game and how many trophies have been won.

Back