Conor McGregor with Football GOAT Cristiano Ronaldo - Updated pics

Would C.Ronaldo be a success in MMA after watching 2 hours of Fedor highlights and a bjj class?

• Total voters
The only problem with that is that Messi does everything Iniesta does, plus the goal scoring. He simply has a much bigger and more significant contribution to the game. Over 50 goals and over 25 assists is something that Iniesta cannot match, and it was clear to anyone at the time that he did not perform better than Messi that year. I think people try to hard sometimes to exclude the high goalscorers in the Ballon D'or but that's not my points, it's absolutely correct that Ronaldo and Messi have won every award for the last 10 years.

messi does everything iniesta does ....
you couldn't be more right, messi does everithing iniesta does in a context where iniesta is sadly not fading but useless. he is a collateral damage victim of the new MSN system. hard to admit but that's the truth

he does not have the best dribbling skill, the best cross, nor the best assists or whtever you want but he is the king of awerness, he knew better than anyone what to do, when and how. do the right thing at the perfect time. in that sense he was the best player in a game where patience was also a vertue..
yes messi can technically do everything iniesta does but that doesn't mean he would have done better wich in my opinion is right.

Imagine Messi in a duel with like Wes Morgan.
sounds like you know nothing about football mate honestly, if messi cant score against various english defenses outside of the camp nou for over a decade it poses a trickier question than you clearly care to acknowledge.

sounds like you know nothing about football mate honestly, if messi cant score against various english defenses outside of the camp nou for over a decade it poses a trickier question than you clearly care to acknowledge.

I know nothing. You know everything.

Hope that cheered you up, mate.

The video:

Conor lied and said he's #38 on the Forbes list when he's #85. :eek:

Aside from that, cool video

Ronaldo there from 2:44

That's nonesense. The World Champions competed in this year's Euros along with many of the best teams in the world. If Brazil and Argentina were there, it would be the toughest national competition you could get in football. Just because Denmark had a glorious upset win in '92 doesn't mean it isn't a great competition - that's why that win was an upset.

Don't forget Euro 92 had 8 teams in it while Euro 16 had 24

Back