Conor McGregor will be a dangerous man in his return

What return? he's still sitting around doing nothing

see my sig.

Conor and BJ are on the same path. BJ is just a step ahead of him.

He is delusional every time he makes a public comment. This is some kinda joke.

I heard this narrative after the Floyd fight.

'He went through a whole boxing camp for Floyd and went 10 rounds with him. No one will be able to touch him now. His hands are going to be that much deadlier now. With his improved footwork no one will be able to take him down. Blah blah blah.'

And then that narrative got bitch slapped by reality.

tumblr_pg7qjdLzJP1rofocqo1_500.gif

yeah i ve heared he is in this mode

Attachments

• BmUh2LBCMAERWmS.jpg
    BmUh2LBCMAERWmS.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 2
Anyone whos gone through the stress of being AT THE TOP, As a CHAMP and losing their fire but still had to put it on the line and defend their belt against up and coming hungry fighters rather than have an Exhibition boxing match for 100 mill have all gone through MORE in the cage than Mcgregor.
Also Floyd isnt the greatest boxer of all time.
We heard all this before the Khabib fight.
'Hes been training with his hands soley for Floyd just Imagine how his hands will look when hes back'
Dudes done. Get over it.

Nobuhiko Takada from Pride fought some of the best and biggest names ever too!

What is your point?

Takada record
2-6

Fought:
Igor
Kerr
Coleman
Rickson
Royce
Cro Crop

Fighting the best and losing means nothing!

Mark Hunt
Fedor,Cro Cop,Barnett,Mouse,Wand,Schilt,Werdum,Stipe,Mir,Reem

He's the only one who has fought the greatest boxer of all time AND the greatest grappler of all time. He's seen it all, he's been through it all. You're looking at a fighting veteran. As long as he avoids rematches, every other opponent will pale in comparison to what he's gone through.

I've heard he is quite dangerous with the dolly...

Conor and BJ are on the same path. BJ is just a step ahead of him.

Unlike BJ, I can't see Conor (allegedly) asking training partners to fuck Dee. But otherwise, yes.

I am a Floyd fan, but no one who knows boxing or who is not really bias for him would call him the greatest. Thats SRR. Floyd is probably around 10th

And Khabib is not the best grappler

The problem with this is it's so subjective. Even you and the guy above you disagree.

I've followed Boxing and studied its history for 30 of my 38 years on this earth and as far as I'm concerned Floyd is the greatest to ever do it.

Statistically anyway. 5 weight lineal World Champion. 27 championship victories, undefeated against top competition into his late 30s going 49-0.

Connect ratio is unprecedented since they have kept stats and there isn't even a close second, same goes for defensive stats.

Unfortunately where Floyd ends up suffering in the eyes of history is never having his Jake LaMotta or his Sugar Ray Leonard.

He was so far ahead he never had that great rivalry fans point to when saying this guy or that was better than Floyd despite him beating almost all the best of his generation, and in reality 2 generations.

That is not his fault that even greats of his time could barely test him so he was denied of this great rivalry but it will forever be held against him for some reason.

Hide your grandpa, folks....Conor is coming for ya!

Floyd is not the greatest boxer, he's not even 'the best' boxer. The best boxer ever is probably Duran in '79.

Same for Khabib in his field.

Greatest of his era and possibly best defensive fighter ever. And yes Duran was a badarse.

Ken Shamrock is the worlds most dangerous man.

Dont confuse danger with being any good at fighting.

Definitely - we all know that guys in the lighter weight classes really benefit from getting older.

The fact that he's been drinking and tweeting, instead of fighting, is just going to add to the advantages he brings if/when he returns.

Back