Conor McGregor will be a dangerous man in his return

This is more interesting than this shit thread. You are welcome

source.gif
c'mon everyone let's help make this thread not shit.
yesss.gif

Conrad fanbois are a dying breed. Only the most deranged obsessive of them still post regularly about their heartthrob

He's the only one who has fought the greatest boxer of all time AND the greatest grappler of all time. He's seen it all, he's been through it all. You're looking at a fighting veteran. As long as he avoids rematches, every other opponent will pale in comparison to what he's gone through.
LOL
Conor is on a downward spiral...
He is already a has-been. Can't knock an old drunk in a pub with a cheapshot... imagine what a trained fighter will do to him...

I don't think there is a single, ballsy, heterosexual male (with fight experience) who actually cares about Conor McGregor anymore.

He has been exposed for what he is ... and what he isn't.

He had a hell of a run but it’s hard to imagine that dude ever being as motivated as he was pre Floyd fight

Agreed in the sense that any trained fighter coming out of a training camp to fight another trained fighter coming out of a training camp is inherently dangerous.

Nobuhiko Takada from Pride fought some of the best and biggest names ever too!

What is your point?

Takada record
2-6

Fought:
Igor
Kerr
Coleman
Rickson
Royce
Cro Crop

Fighting the best and losing means nothing!

He might be depends who he is fighting. if he will rematch Khabib he wont be dangerous. <{1-8}>

"As long as he avoids rematches" lol. He won't even consider fighting DP at 155. Sad. Him and Tony were apparently "stable-mates" while he now praises him on Twitter. Sad. Smart. But Sad.

"Im quaking !! Im quaking in my brand new Reeboks" - Khabib

Conor fanboys are fucking masochists. They start idiotic threads knowing that 95% of posts are going to call them fucktards.

What does that make the haters who absolutely cannot pass up on entering a Conor thread just to vent their hurt feelings? Whiny bitches perhaps?

I hope McGregor comes back better than ever! I am not a Conor fan, I think he is kind of an immature jackass, but when he is good and he is fighting, it is an event to see. When he is GOOD and cocky, its a lot of fun. When he is bad and cocky, he is embarrassing. I want to see GOOD and cocky again, and I am sure the UFC does also.:)

He's the only one who has fought the greatest boxer of all time AND the greatest grappler of all time. He's seen it all, he's been through it all. You're looking at a fighting veteran. As long as he avoids rematches, every other opponent will pale in comparison to what he's gone through.
It's so strange that this is how you entertain yourself.

McPussy is the fuckin past idiots. Go to watch his highlights from 2015/16 and don't forget tissue. He will be back maybe for 1 fight, he will tap again like always does and will be forgotten

Back