Conor McGregor VS Khabib Nurmagomedov 'Game Of War' UFC 229 Titan Promo

I doubt it. It seems like an independent channel.

It doesn't matter though. If it's fan made it's even more impressive that someone would put so much effort into it without any financial compensation.

Did the UFC put this together or is it fan made?

I take back what I said about UFC doing a terrible job at promoting.

I'm high as fuck and just watching some Netflix and YT. I see an interesting looking thumbnail about Conor vs Khabib, so I click it. I'm 2 minutes in and I'm just blown away by the quality and creativity of the intro and had to make a thread about it. I'm sure the rest of this vid will be quality too.

This is why I weep for the future of the republic

The strange thing is it wasn't done by the UFC....Pretty good promo though.

I'm starting to really wonder WTF is going on with promoting this fight? Other than announcing it at the very last minute of a promotional press conference where they just played a video, I have seen literally nothing. They fight in just over a month...

Very strange this is how they are going about supposedly the biggest fight in MMA history.

That is incredible. Really enjoyed it. Tells the story amazingly.

Just saw it, dope stuff. A lot of hype. Imagine if they did actually promotion for this fight, that could be nuts.

ezgif.com-resize-55.gif

They should’ve added this into it. Khabib pretending he wants to exit that bus and actually fight, lol. Once he left the bus he asked for Conor’s location, meanwhile conor’s 5 feet away outside the bus, lol. The location was right there Khabib, you decided to hide and talk wreckless once he left .
20 guys prepared vs 3 guys cutting weight etc, i don't know if he wanted to come out of the bus or not but he did the smart thing for sure.

They can't pay Conor enough to lift a finger to promote so they go all-in with the independent promo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back