Conor McGregor VS Khabib Nurmagomedov 'Game Of War' UFC 229 Titan Promo

Guys !!! Thank you very much for your comments ! I did that promo. Just discovered this thread by the way. I did that in 3 weeks, with a full time job though, and a 3 day weekend ;) take a look at my first 'Titan Promo' starring Khabib and Tony you'll enjoy it as well I think. Please subscribe to the YouTube channel if you haven't already. I've got some stuff coming up

Walken-Cowbell_DS.jpg

Awesome promo!, better then the UFC's official ones

Guys !!! Thank you very much for your comments ! I did that promo. Just discovered this thread by the way. I did that in 3 weeks, with a full time job though, and a 3 day weekend ;) take a look at my first 'Titan Promo' starring Khabib and Tony you'll enjoy it as well I think. Please subscribe to the YouTube channel if you haven't already. I've got some stuff coming up

Prove verification to a mod and get yourself a free green name.
Deserved, well done fella.

Prove verification to a mod and get yourself a free green name.
Deserved, well done fella.
Thanks pal ! And yeah the intro is inspired from popular series like black sails, Vikings, Game of throns and westworld. That Vikings cover from VioDance gave me goose bumps right away lol and few hours later I saw that conor statute video while listening to that cover...It matched so well lol :) It was like 2 in the mornning and I just couldn't sleep after that haha. I put everything in Adobe Premiere and started from there

Back