Conor McGregor VS Khabib Nurmagomedov 'Game Of War' UFC 229 Titan Promo

Its actually well made. Surprising!

Edit: of course not ufsea level.

Needs more birds

ezgif.com-resize-55.gif

They should’ve added this into it. Khabib pretending he wants to exit that bus and actually fight, lol. Once he left the bus he asked for Conor’s location, meanwhile conor’s 5 feet away outside the bus, lol. The location was right there Khabib, you decided to hide and talk wreckless once he left .

Not bad, but old video clips used. We need some new shit.

69 inch height, 74 inches wingspan. Conor macgregor is no Vitruvian man!

Fantastic first 3 minutes

then descended into routine hype video

In other news,Michael flatley is from Chicago.

ezgif.com-resize-55.gif

They should’ve added this into it. Khabib pretending he wants to exit that bus and actually fight, lol. Once he left the bus he asked for Conor’s location, meanwhile conor’s 5 feet away outside the bus, lol. The location was right there Khabib, you decided to hide and talk wreckless once he left .
<{MingNope}>
Khabib was doing that "hold me back, bro " in the bus.

I take back what I said about UFC doing a terrible job at promoting.

I'm high as fuck and just watching some Netflix and YT. I see an interesting looking thumbnail about Conor vs Khabib, so I click it. I'm 2 minutes in and I'm just blown away by the quality and creativity of the intro and had to make a thread about it. I'm sure the rest of this vid will be quality too.

I take back what I said about UFC doing a terrible job at promoting.

I'm high as fuck and just watching some Netflix and YT. I see an interesting looking thumbnail about Conor vs Khabib, so I click it. I'm 2 minutes in and I'm just blown away by the quality and creativity of the intro and had to make a thread about it. I'm sure the rest of this vid will be quality too.

Seems like you're too high. That isn't even UFC's work.

Seems like you're too high. That isn't even UFC's work.

Is it commissioned by them though? I'm not stating it is. Just made the assumption from the little info I have about it.

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

We need a Khabib emoticon too.

Back