Conor McGregor trolling

One sentence and already there's a bunch of rustled Sherbros.

yes...devastating fashion....

He's a fighter so i would assume he'd want to go at it again. human nature.

I would have lost respect for him if he didn't want a rematch. He's got balls, I'll give him that.

Lulz I forgot about that. I'll read through it later and lol some more. Anyway, you seem to be taking this personally. Why does it bother you so greatly that I said Conor's gimmick isn't really the same now? I hate to use the terms "triggered" and "gotten to," but you seem to be both over a pretty innocuous comment.
200w.gif

yes...devastating fashion....

He's a fighter so i would assume he'd want to go at it again. human nature.

Honestly, I think he was still in a state of shock and disbelief he had not only lost, but lost to Nate.

Conor better get his ass out of Cabo. He doesn't want to be there when Nate gets there.

lol Conors haters are the saddest group of posters sherdog has ever seen

well, other than Brock fans

We have nothing on you deluded dick riders appropriating his accomplishments as your own. You and I see and posters like you are a main reason many here hate on Conor. It's also not a coincidence that most posters with a Conor SN are perpetually yellowed up.

The guy must get this all the time....Although that Dee is HOT and has some killer hips but still, the tempation must be strong...

We have nothing on you deluded dick riders appropriating his accomplishments as your own. You and I see and posters like you are a main reason many here hate on Conor. It's also not a coincidence that most posters with a Conor SN are perpetually yellowed up.
how do I appropriate his accomplishments as my own ya fucking spaz? at least get a clue before you post about me

"You and I see and posteres like you" ...... wtf does that even mean ya goof?

Never mind, he will be submitted again and he will move to another planet after his second lose against Diaz

how do I appropriate his accomplishments as my own ya fucking spaz? at least get a clue before you post about me

"You and I see and posteres like you" ...... wtf does that even mean ya goof?

You ask a lot of questions to things you should be able to figure out yourself. Then again no one ever said you guys were bright.

You ask a lot of questions to things you should be able to answer yourself. Then again no one ever said you guys were bright.
do you actually have a point? or are you just being a douche for the sake of being a douche?

Honestly, I think he was still in a state of shock and disbelief he had not only lost, but lost to Nate.
i would too.

it must drive him to train harder.

"i lost to nate...that shit kicker...but start training 100% again"

He should have that reaction to anyone he loses to at 145 or 155. he starches them all. 170 he has to train 100% for.

so still no point to make? cant say Im surprised

I made my statement earlier. You couldn't comprehend it so I moved on. I'm not going to hold your hand and explain everything to you buddeh.

Back