Conor McGregor trolling

Conor is trolling with his new launched website "themaclife.com", a really bullshit website.

I made my statement earlier. You couldn't comprehend it so I moved on. I'm not going to hold your hand and explain everything to you buddeh. You keep riding that Conor dick bro.
and I asked a question, to which you havent responded.... so I asked if you are attempting to make a point. You dont need to explain anything to me "buddeh" other than answering the question I asked? But I highly doubt you can even answer it, being the troll that you are

At first I thought Conor would just be schooled by Nate again and we'd have a laugh at the Conor buttlickers but this tweet just made me sad.

It's like Conor's not himself anymore. The poor guy. He may be done with fighting but still have a long career chasing that dream that he was just never good enough to achieve.

Please maybe to you pussies who are used to peeing your pants when a 10 year old boy looks at you angrily.

To me that is "remember what dee said about controlling your fear. Count to 5 and take a few deep breaths. You don't want to panic wrestle again like a pussy, you'll be lost in the preliminaries next!"

Well played Conor. Good self control shown. setting a real example for the kids.
correct for legitimacy.

Looks like the beating he took from nate reduced the number of his brain cells.

Connor is not the same after that loss , Nate killed his momentum and took part of his soul
ufc196_12_diaz_mcgregor_017.jpg

No that's just your excuse.
Don't talk to me Higgins, I know you can't live without me since I apparently give your life meaning (as evidenced in you mentioning me in unrelated threads everywhere), but frankly you are too far below me to waste my time

images

Last edited:
Don't talk to me Higgins, I know you can't live without me since I apparently give your life meaning (as evidenced in you mentioning me in unrelated threads everywhere), but frankly you are too far below me to waste my time
183186.jpg

Back