Conor McGregor trolling

McGregor-reax-Diaz.gif
Please maybe to you pussies who are used to peeing your pants when a 10 year old boy looks at you angrily.

To me that is "remember what dee said about controlling your anger. Count to 5 and take a few deep breaths. You don't want to mush his face up again, you'll be fined by the commission"

Well played Conor. Good self control shown. setting a real example for the kids.

Looks like he just lost full control of both his bladder and bowels when he saw Nate approach.
It was pretty fucked up for Connor imo, he was on his road to a LW title, the guy could have been a two divisional champ, the Nate fight opened his eyes. He puched as hard as he could and Nate was able to finish him,then walk to press conference like nothing

It was pretty fucked up for Connor imo, he was on his road to a LW title, the guy could have been a two divisional champ, the Nate fight opened his eyes. He puched as hard as he could and Nate was able to finish him,then walk to press conference like nothing

Nate is even bigger for this fight! He's going to be huge and in even better shape.. Mcgregor better bring his lunch bucket, cause he's going to have to put in work.

eh. Was probably busy. The Mac Life isn't easy.

You know, I think he's taking the training super seriously, just based on the lower amount of social media presence since the rematch was announced. He's not talking as much and the hubris and bombast seems to be turned down, so I think Nate has his full attention.

Does this mean he replaced touchbutt with tequila shots on a yacht in Cabo?

Nate is even bigger for this fight! He's going to be huge and in even better shape.. Mcgregor better bring his lunch bucket, cause he's going to have to put in work.
As Joey Diaz said '' Connor McGregor you better pack 8 lunches if you wanna fuck with these mofos''

It's influenced you enough to come here and post about him.
This is a discussion forum and that's what people do on discussion forums. He's arguably the biggest name in this sport and not talking about him isn't really an option. I appreciate mcgregor and I frankly like gimmicks like his in this sport, but I can still say that it's not the same as it was before.

This is a discussion forum and that's what people do on discussion forums. He's arguably the biggest name in this sport and not talking about him isn't really an option. I appreciate mcgregor and I frankly like gimmicks like his in this sport, but I can still say that it's not the same as it was before.

Say what you will about Mcgregor, but even I will say he makes fights exciting, he brings more interest to the card as a whole.

Please maybe to you pussies who are used to peeing your pants when a 10 year old boy looks at you angrily.

To me that is "remember what dee said about controlling your anger. Count to 5 and take a few deep breaths. You don't want to mush his face up again, you'll be fined by the commission"

Well played Conor. Good self control shown. setting a real example for the kids.

yeah... Conor was definitely thinking about physical attacking Nate right then....Shortly after losing to him in devastating fashion.....

lol

Conor better hope he gets that knockout or it's gonna be another fucked up night for him.

I hope 2-breakfast Mcgregor shows up

It's not the same for you maybe. Don't speak for everyone else. His gimmick to me was and still is entertaining. I know these guys are dapping it up behind closed doors talking about what they'll say to each other next to get interest. But at least it's somewhat believable and funny.

Not once have I thought Conor was serious about any of this. It's just entertainment. And you love it. I bet you've even started threads about Conor here

Back