• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Conor McGregor: "The 2 guys fighting for that interim LW belt are bums, sloppy messy, clowns"

He's smart to want to do this Floyd fight now before fighting one of Khabib or Tony. While he shoots them down as "bums", both have real potential to not only beat him, but embarrass him in the process. Imagine Khabib mauling him like he did MJ? Or Tony making him tap again? The Mayweather dream is dead if that happens and he knows it.

Conor is leaving mma, in other news water is wet etc

Bro he will run once he sees me...I have too much size advantage for him

He isn't a true fighter, like me.
Did the doc drop you on your head when you were born? I can't think of a any other explanation for the bs you're hurting our ears with.

How can anyone listen to the garbage that comes out of this clowns mouth be a fan of his ??All he does is disrespect every fighter in mma and talk about how much more money he has and how his life is so much better.That type of person is a piece of shit imo.I dont care how good of a fighter he is I am not a fan and think he is a prick.
Most fighters have a bland and boring personality so there's that and he always puts on great fights as well.

That sloppy, messy clown called Khabib will wreck Conor without much trouble.

I'm more interested in Conor vs Dana (i.e a UFC fighter trying to use the Muhammad Ali Act), than Conor vs Mayweather. Should be an interesting (legal) fight.

Conor actually threw with Nate which not many do and is pretty impressive

I mean, what else was he going to do? He's average at best at everything other than boxing and running his mouth. That was his only way to win that fight

He's been more of a businessmen than a fighter for a long time now; There's no surprise in how he's acting.

This guy beat the worst LW champ in memory and now is hidding behind his pregnant girlfriend. The UFC fucked up
<{hughesimpress}>

Says the guy too scared to fight either of them.

McGregor's reputation is falling fast even amongst the casuals. He's becoming known as one of the most timid fighters in the UFC
scared to fight Edgar as well, hope next fight he gets brutally beaten before choked out or a broken elbow

lol This is too much. I don't recall Khabib or Ferguson ever getting rocked by a slap and having to panic wrestle yet he's the one that calls them chinny lmao.

But that is the perfect duck though. Hes asking for a fight that he cant get before he defends. "Hey im not afraid , i just want this fight that i will never get first"

1. If he somehow fights Floyd and breaches his UFC contract the lawyers at WME–IMG will take all his earnings and then some through law-suits.

2. Its highly unlikely that the commishon will allow the current P4P best boxer in the world to fight an unranked fighter. I think they even made a statement about him having to box a couple of guys first

It's seems you are assuming that Conor knows he isn't going to get the Floyd fight but is pretending to think he is so he can avoid Tony and Khabib ?
That's insane. To what end ?
So no Floyd fight and then he avoids Tony and Khabib ? So he's not going to fight at all ?

Wrong.
He is absolutely thinking he has a good chance at the Floyd fight and that it will literally pay 10s of millions more than any UFC fight. That's his motivation. Money. No other.

Don't be so sure the UFC wouldn't allow it. They will obviously be making big money also
And if he doesn't get the Floyd fight then he just used the situation to lever the UFC for more money to fight Tony or Khabib which has probably already happened.

Win win either way.

Again I'll just say that to think Conor is "ducking" by taking a fight with a Champion pro boxer to make 50 plus million over Tony/Khabib who he has a much better chance of beating and will make a lot less money to fight is absurd.

As a fan I'd rather see him fight Tony or Khabib but whatever man how do you stop an MMA fighter from trying to score a 50 plus million dollar payday ? Can you blame him ?
Can you name a fighter who would turn down that kind of money ?

I doubt it.

First he gets the UFC to eliminate Frankie as a contender by having him fight Aldo then he gets the Two most deserving challengers to the LW title, fight off eliminating one of them being a contender , now he calls them bums yet won't fight either one if they were that sloppy etc he could beat either one in his lunch break and get an ok pay day at the same time should be win win in my opinion .

This is nonsense, he'll get paid a huge chunk and pick up massive ppv numbers an get loads from that. Why the fuck would McGregor accept a cent less than Mayweather, just because Mayweather says so? If he runs then so what, you guys will be delighted that he's gone, this is what you want after all.

Why would Conor accept less than Mayweather, the question should be why they would offer Conor considerably less than Mayweather. Because it's boxing and in boxing Mayweather is the name, did I mention that it is boxing not mma, Conor as not even made 20 million in purse money in mma and you think they gonna turn around and pay him a 100 million to box? Then why the f*k didn't he just box in the first place if he wanted Mayweather money.

You right I wouldn't cry if Conor moved on to the next adventure, but would honestly and truly like to see him defend 1 time with finally something other than his pride on the line.

False , if that's what he cared about he could dispatch those " bums " making 10-15millions in the process for each and it would only raise his stocks, the anticipation of a Mayweather fight and his share of said fight too ...

But he is well aware that both a VERY dangerous fight that he has a considerable chance of losing, and that losing to any of them would mean no more Floyd fight so he won't take any of those fight before the Mayweather fight negociations are dealt and the fight is either done or falls through

Wrong.
He is confident he can beat either of them. Have you just started watching Conor ? The guy is overwhelmingly sure of himself. I'm not even saying I totally agree with him, but to not see that he believes he can beat these guys is being blind.
He stands to make more than 50 million for the Floyd fight.

I will ask you to please name one fighter who would turn down that kind of money to fight Tony or Khabib ?
You wont.

And as I've said before it's also a negotiation tactic with the UFC.
His talks with Floyd have already bumped his UFC offer to fight to 25 million. Not 10-15 anymore.

His plan is already working.

Back