• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Conor McGregor: "The 2 guys fighting for that interim LW belt are bums, sloppy messy, clowns"

Why would Conor accept less than Mayweather, the question should be why they would offer Conor considerably less than Mayweather. Because it's boxing and in boxing Mayweather is the name, did I mention that it is boxing not mma, Conor as not even made 20 million in purse money in mma and you think they gonna turn around and pay him a 100 million to box? Then why the f*k didn't he just box in the first place if he wanted Mayweather money.

You right I wouldn't cry if Conor moved on to the next adventure, but would honestly and truly like to see him defend 1 time with finally something other than his pride on the line.
McGregor is the money name now not Mayweather, no matter what form of combat its in. There is a reason why loads of boxers are calling out McGregor and its not because they want to fight in MMA, its because he's the top man now. Floyd was but he's out of the spotlight, he still manages to keep his name out there but McGregor is the main man now. Just because he chose the route of MMA does this mean he should get paid fuck all, is this the reasoning?

McGregor is the money name now not Mayweather, no matter what form of combat its in. There is a reason why loads of boxers are calling out McGregor and its not because they want to fight in MMA, its because he's the top man now. Floyd was but he's out of the spotlight, he still manages to keep his name out there but McGregor is the main man now. Just because he chose the route of MMA does this mean he should get paid fuck all, is this the reasoning?

Conor is sitting out not because of maternity leave but because he wants a big money contract, and apparently the new Billionaire Boyz Club UFC management haven't even given the popstar a sit down yet. Conor will get a new contract but like most sports contracts it will be performance based. And now that he owns one of the toughest belts to hold in the UFC he's gonna need better and bigger performances to get paid.

As for the boxing thing wake me if and when that's solid...

Floyd is going to embarrass Conner in a boxing match. I envision the movie the great white hope. Floyd will come in all out of shape and still whip Connor's ass.

Hes not wrong about khabib, he is just a one dimensional wrassler with bummy standup like ronda. He would knock him out and one round khabib is overrated as shit. Ferguson is sloppy as shit too but hes got an awkward style and is well rounded. If give him a better chance to beat conor even though conor would probably box his ass up too.

The hate towards conor never gets old he has transcended the UFC and become an phenomenon. He wants to go further and beyond what has been done.
GSP has shown it dosnt matter how impressive your title reign is the UFC does not give a shit, their actions have tarnished MMA more than conor eve will.

Conor is sitting out not because of maternity leave but because he wants a big money contract, and apparently the new Billionaire Boyz Club UFC management haven't even given the popstar a sit down yet. Conor will get a new contract but like most sports contracts it will be performance based. And now that he owns one of the toughest belts to hold in the UFC he's gonna need better and bigger performances to get paid.

As for the boxing thing wake me if and when that's solid...
I remember when Obama first ran for president, he was drawing massive crowds in stadiums and Fox news were trying to put him down by saying he's more of a pop star than a president... All it means is he is very popular because people like/love what he has to say and how he fights.

Hes not wrong about khabib, he is just a one dimensional wrassler with bummy standup like ronda. He would knock him out and one round khabib is overrated as shit. Ferguson is sloppy as shit too but hes got an awkward style and is well rounded. If give him a better chance to beat conor even though conor would probably box his ass up too.
if they're bums, who should he fight then

He's absolutely right. I have personally known streetfighters that are far more technical, and fun to watch, than about 98% of current UFC fighters.

He's absolutely right. I have personally known streetfighters that are far more technical, and fun to watch, than about 98% of current UFC fighters.

Why are you here? You do realize this is a site for fight, combat, enthusiasts. Why not upload or direct a old Gorilla fighter like me to where I can see some of your personal streetfighting buds doing their stuff 98% better than current UFC fighters.

scared man talking...
I think he wont find any serious MMA fighter now, certainly wont defend that belt. he knows damn well if he loses in MMA again, he can kiss goodbye to his fight with Floyd.
run, Conny, run!

if Khabib and Ferguson are sloppy bums then why irish jabroni won't fight them??

he is just showing the kind of jabroni he is and that his fans won't acknowledge and if he wants the Floyd match he better be ready for uncle dana's wrath if that happens without him or any ufc participation.

if Khabib and Ferguson are sloppy bums then why irish jabroni won't fight them??

he is just showing the kind of jabroni he is and that his fans won't acknowledge and if he wants the Floyd match he better be ready for uncle dana's wrath if that happens without him or any ufc participation.
Let's be honest
Alvarez and RDA are perfect for Conor
Khabib and Tony both different stories - more like 50/50 fights for him. Tho if Conor keeps working on TDD, he will probably smoke them both. But he probably is sick of fighting with UFC for every thousand of dollars, plus spending 7 rounds with Nate Diaz made him realise that his WW dreams much further away than he originally thought.

Again, the worst thing that happened to Conor's MMA career was RDA's broken foot.

Yeah and Diaz was a skinny fat kid from the stuck in the mud division lmao funny how he turned into a natural light heavyweight with unheard of physical al of a sudden

It's pretty obvious. Conor knows his value will drop significantly in a Mayweather fight if he loses to Khabib/Tony.

Says the guy too scared to fight either of them.

McGregor's reputation is falling fast even amongst the casuals. He's becoming known as one of the most timid fighters in the UFC

Nothing could be further from the truth.

Putting his name up there into conversations involving Mayweather is catapulting his fame into the stratosphere.

You don't sell out a live Q&A session and get decent PPV numbers on it without being a mega star.

Conor has far surpassed anyone else in the sport's history when it comes to marketability.

They're such bums, that he's running scared. Forcing them to fight each other to eliminate one of them. Dude will run from defending a title for as long as he possibly can. Cowardice.

Let's be honest
Alvarez and RDA are perfect for Conor
Khabib and Tony both different stories - more like 50/50 fights for him. Tho if Conor keeps working on TDD, he will probably smoke them both. But he probably is sick of fighting with UFC for every thousand of dollars, plus spending 7 rounds with Nate Diaz made him realise that his WW dreams much further away than he originally thought.

Again, the worst thing that happened to Conor's MMA career was RDA's broken foot.

WIth khabib he has more chance than with Ferguson but he like to do TD out of the clinch and irish does not have good clinch TDD. with Ferguson is another different thing: he is a tall, lanky and has a much bigger reach than nate and his striking arsenal is varied, unorthodox and unpredictable. Ferguson might wrestle McG but i see him beating him standing; in fact the worst matchup for irish jabroni is Ferguson.

Back