• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Conor McGregor: "The 2 guys fighting for that interim LW belt are bums, sloppy messy, clowns"

Says the guy too scared to fight either of them.

McGregor's reputation is falling fast even amongst the casuals. He's becoming known as one of the most timid fighters in the UFC

thats a nice delusion youve made up there

You are so edgy and unique. Tell me again how many times nate got dropped in the rematch? You know the more recent, and relevant, of the two fights? I lost track.

Hilarious how people pretend that the Nate loss wasn't recent or relevant.

Conor didn't finish anyone in the rematch, Nor was Nate even badly hurt when he went down.

Hilarious how people pretend that the Nate loss wasn't recent or relevant.

Conor didn't finish anyone in the rematch, Nor was Nate even badly hurt when he went down.

Oh well it's settled, random guy on a forum says nate wasn't hurt so it must be true. How do we know when Nate is hurt, when his brother throws in the towel?

Oh well it's settled, random guy on a forum says nate wasn't hurt so it must be true. How do we know when Nate is hurt, when his brother throws in the towel?

It's not true because I said it, it's clear from watching the fight. If you didn't see the punch hit him you would think it was a slip because he was fine.

Conor was in just as much if not more trouble in the late 2nd and 3rd round IMO.

That why he picked up Ido Portal and refused to do press while spending 300k on a camp just to barely beat Nate?

This is coming from a guy who says he'll fight anyone at any weight.

What are you going on about ?
<{MindBrown}>

I said he chose his path according to what made him the most money.

OK you want to use the 2nd Nate fight as an example, fine.

Connor needed to beat Nate in order to continue his rise and fight for a second belt which was his path to the most money. He could not have walked away from that loss with the same earning power. He needed to regain his "aura".

Money is obviously his only motivation.
If a fight with Tony was the biggest payday he would be gunning for him. Same with Khabib.
Right now the Floyd fight would be bigger than anything else by far so he's trying for that.

As a fan I'd rather see him fight Khabib/Tony but I can't knock the guy for trying to make 50 million or better for a fight. Name one fighter who wouldn't.

What are you going on about ?
<{MindBrown}>

I said he chose his path according to what made him the most money.

OK you want to use the 2nd Nate fight as an example, fine.

Connor needed to beat Nate in order to continue his rise and fight for a second belt which was his path to the most money. He could not have walked away from that loss with the same earning power. He needed to regain his "aura".

Money is obviously his only motivation.
If a fight with Tony was the biggest payday he would be gunning for him. Same with Khabib.
Right now the Floyd fight would be bigger than anything else by far so he's trying for that.

As a fan I'd rather see him fight Khabib/Tony but I can't knock the guy for trying to make 50 million or better for a fight. Name one fighter who wouldn't.

Then that's ducking???

He's getting a little over his head..acting like he is coked up or something too. Conor will be lucky to defend his belt 2-3 times , I think he'll retire relatively soon and claim absolute greatness.

Secondly, who the fuck paid for this ? I could hardly get through 10 minutes and I'd consider myself a decent Conor fan.

Then that's ducking???

Well most of the time when people use the term "ducking" it means the fighter is trying to avoid a loss to a tough opponent and choose an easier fight with someone they think they can beat.

Not the case here.

Again I'll say that he is choosing the biggest money fight regardless of who the fighter is.

And Floyd is arguably the toughest fight between him ,Tony and Khabib, no ?
See ? Choosing the toughest fight because it's the biggest payday by far.

C'mon man he's obviously tremendously driven by money.

He can say whatever the fuck he wants. Also, people will go WTF if he goes the humble route. He has to say this shit because he has to keep up with his nuthuggers.

Well most of the time when people use the term "ducking" it means the fighter is trying to avoid a loss to a tough opponent and choose an easier fight with someone they think they can beat.

Not the case here.

Again I'll say that he is choosing the biggest money fight regardless of who the fighter is.

Floyd, who can't knock you out, nor take you down and submit you, is the tougher fighter?

Just found out about the $5 ppv interview with the Rolls Royce in the background. Who in their right minds...

Watching it for free on YouTube and it's kind of amusing. Conor is milking his time at the top for all it's worth. That much is true.

Calling Khabib or Tony bums is the dumbest thing I've ever heared in me life.

"I've done everything I've set out to do."

He's not lying. The UFC let this guy skip line just for him to sit at the top and never defend his belt.

Look at the money grubbing monster you've created Dana!

Floyd, who can't knock you out, nor take you down and submit you, is the tougher fighter?

Yeah Floyd the champion pro boxer can absolutely KO Conor.

Listen I'm a huge Conor fan but I'd say Floyd is the toughest fight. Even if he doesn't get KOd he'd still take a lot of shots. But I'd say a KO is definitely possible.

Takes balls for Conor to take a boxing match with Floyd.
With Khabib or Tony he has a good chance of getting a KO being a much better striker than them.

How does he beat Floyd ?

Yeah Floyd the champion pro boxer can absolutely KO Conor.

Listen I'm a huge Conor fan but I'd say Floyd is the toughest fight. Even if he doesn't get KOd he'd still take a lot of shots. But I'd say a KO is definitely possible.

Takes balls for Conor to take a boxing match with Floyd.
With Khabib or Tony he has a good chance of getting a KO being a much better striker than them.

How does he beat Floyd ?
Floyd is a scientific boxer, he wins by being a better boxer and countering. The equivalent of pointfighting in MMA.

He ain't knocking shit out. Not a bigger guy, no less.

He can KO them if he isn't KOd himself or TDd, GnPd, Grappled, Subbed, etc.

Floyd is a scientific boxer, he wins by being a better boxer and countering. The equivalent of pointfighting in MMA.

He ain't knocking shit out. Not a bigger guy, no less.

He can KO them if he isn't KOd himself or TDd, GnPd, Grappled, Subbed, etc.

1.Counters that people don't see coming often are KOs.

2. It's not going to be an MMA fight ?

3. I also stated that getting your face punched by Floyd the whole fight can be just as bad as a KO.

Still my point stands.
Conor is taking the biggest money fight and the toughest to win.

Not the case here.

But that is the perfect duck though. Hes asking for a fight that he cant get before he defends. "Hey im not afraid , i just want this fight that i will never get first"

1. If he somehow fights Floyd and breaches his UFC contract the lawyers at WME–IMG will take all his earnings and then some through law-suits.

2. Its highly unlikely that the commishon will allow the current P4P best boxer in the world to fight an unranked fighter. I think they even made a statement about him having to box a couple of guys first

Absolutely no denying now that Conor "The Duck" McGregor is avoiding the #1 and the #2 LW's in the world to chase a fight against a 40yr old retired boxer. Let that sink in.

sad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back