Media Conor Mcgregor responds to Mayweather's comments that compared his punching power with youtubers

Only fighter making money for him is Davis, name anyone else. Having a boxing management company doesn’t mean anything if it’s not making money. It’s well documented that Floyd is extremely careless with money and is a degenerate gambler. He won’t be able to sustain his lifestyle forever which is why he has to jump at every strip club hosting gig or lame exhibition fight.
I'm pretty sure he has a large real estate portfolio. I don't think he's as careless as you seem to think.

Floyd looked like Mike Tyson compared to Conor

Didn't the boxing community ridicule Floyd for his broken hands and pillow fists? Could you imagine Floyd walking down guys like Canelo and Pacman? He would've gotten murdered.

I
Remember that punch cause it was the only good punch he landed off a counter

Conors punching power is legendary and will be talked about for hundreds of years.

And songs and tales of his legend will be sung across the realm!

He did walk down Canelo though.
He beat the hell out of Canelo but Floyd did not drop his guard and throw caution to the wind like he did against Conor.
Floyd played chess against Canelo, Canelo couldn't hit him because of the difference of their skill at the time. Floyd was in and OUT the entire fight. Even after hitting Canelo with massive rights he made sure to get the hell out of the way

Floyd literally walked forward against Conor, no feints, no trademark style, little defensive footwork and no trying to get out of range. The same range he avoided like it would've killed him against Pacman.

It was pretty obvious during their fight floyd had a massive power advantage

More like he was better adapted to the boxing style of throwing punches. I didn't see much of a power differential, though I will grant Floyd had the edge in speed and conditioning. McGregor was used to throwing in small gloves, it's not quite the same.

Old Floyd would get walked down by this jacked version of Conor.

The truth is usually always in the middle.
Obviously Floyd punches harder and has taken harder hits, but at the same time Floyd is stirring the pot with Conor..trying to get him to react. I'm sure Conor's punches don't feel nice.

When can we see a boxer get in the octagon and not the other way around.

Floyd is really scraping the barrel these days. All that money he made when he was on top of the world and yet he somehow ends up 45 years old having shitty exhibition fights like some disgruntled ex-UFC guy.
Eh....are they really shitty exhibition fights if he's getting paid to pretty much easily beat guys that are leagues below his level?
Sounds like easy money.

Obviously Floyd punches harder and has taken harder hits, but at the same time Floyd is stirring the pot with Conor..trying to get him to react. I'm sure Conor's punches don't feel nice.

When the MMA fighter is the A side and not vice versa. Not to mention, it's the MMA guys that are dumb enough to think that they can compete in the ring. Boxers aren't deluded enough to think they can beat MMA fighters in the octagon.

When the MMA fighter is the A side and not vice versa. Not to mention, it's the MMA guys that are dumb enough to think that they can compete in the ring. Boxers aren't deluded enough to think they can beat MMA fighters under in the octagon.
That is very true my friend lol.
Unfortunately the MMA guys are not paid as handsomely and get sucked into these big money boxing fights and end up getting embarrassed.

James Toney tried it, didnt work out so well.

That is very true my friend lol.
Unfortunately the MMA guys are not paid as handsomely and get sucked into these big money boxing fights and end up getting embarrassed.
Unfortunately, you get the sense that MMA is still very insecure when it comes to where they stand compared to boxing and that is why you see so many UFC fighters call boxers out.

Back