Media Conor Mcgregor responds to Mayweather's comments that compared his punching power with youtubers

More like he was better adapted to the boxing style of throwing punches. I didn't see much of a power differential, though I will grant Floyd had the edge in speed and conditioning. McGregor was used to throwing in small gloves, it's not quite the same.

Old Floyd would get walked down by this jacked version of Conor.

You smoking crack breh

Exactly - that's the only fight I can think of that happened in the octagon.
I'm sure a lot of MMA guys could talk a lot of shit after a boxer comes into their sport and the boxers aren't experts in certain MMA techniques/styles.

Ray Mercer

This fight was super lame.

I thought the whole thing was seeing if Conors MMA style karate boxer counter punching would "confuse" floyd, but he came out looking like a average boxer with shitty footwork.

Floyd looked like Mike Tyson compared to Conor

Didn't the boxing community ridicule Floyd for his broken hands and pillow fists? Could you imagine Floyd walking down guys like Canelo and Pacman? He would've gotten murdered.
Mayweather decisively beat both of them.....

McGregor’s actually in a better financial situation than Mayweather right now. McGregor has had successful businesses outside off his sport, Floyd has not. Only reason Floyd is calling for this unnecessary rematch is cause he can’t sustain his lifestyle and will be broke in 5 years.

People have been saying this about Floyd for over a decade now lol. He's still here, he's still stupid rich, and can still live however he wants. And let's be real, it's not like he's handling any of his money. He pays people to do that for him and his money makes money.

Same with Conor. According to lots of people, he was supposed to be broke years ago lol.

Maybe Floyd can punch a little harder than Conor or maybe not, it's not that relevant either way in a fight between them.

Even a youtuber could KTFO Floyd if he could properly land his shots on him, but chances to do it are slim.

I mean, I'f we really want to be honest that older gentleman at the bar didn't flinch, so...

Didn't the boxing community ridicule Floyd for his broken hands and pillow fists? Could you imagine Floyd walking down guys like Canelo and Pacman? He would've gotten murdered.
Yeah, he also knocked Canelo down. Floyd had zip on his punches before all the hand problems.

Floyd is really scraping the barrel these days. All that money he made when he was on top of the world and yet he somehow ends up 45 years old having shitty exhibition fights like some disgruntled ex-UFC guy.
You call it scraping the barrel, I call it genius. Getting paid $50-$100 mil once or twice a year to do a sparring session.

He calls it legal bank robbery or something like that.

McGregor’s actually in a better financial situation than Mayweather right now. McGregor has had successful businesses outside off his sport, Floyd has not. Only reason Floyd is calling for this unnecessary rematch is cause he can’t sustain his lifestyle and will be broke in 5 years.

Not even remotely true. Conor sold out his shares in the struggling whiskey business.

To be fair, Floyd did drop Victor Ortiz with 3-2 combo; and Ortiz could not beat the 10 count. (Yes, I know Victor was caught completely off guard.)

Back