Media Conor McGregor "Paulie is quiet all of a sudden" - Reacts To Artem Fight

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date

RdFePKU7_SvQXkRsTP_3EpIV_wzqjyHikWmGmvMXFQ0.jpg

Conor and Artem bless. ^^ Artem looks gigantic in that picture btw. Feel bad for Paulie. Guy is in over his head and he will be knocked unconscious.

View attachment 561371

Edit: Knight replied

Imagine having or being a friend who is as loyal as Conor is to Artem

I've been listening to old Paulie interviews and the dude has major hand issues and he'll be fighting a guy that appears to have a rock for a head. I see him piecing up Artem to a UD. Does that org stop many fights? Both those guys faces were annihilated. It appears they aren't being hit as hard but are cut and banged up more. Who knows if he'll even go threw with it. Don't be suprised if he injures his hands.

Artem and Knight were hitting each other full stop lol they were def hitting hard as hell man, bone cracking blows Artem destroyed knights nose and Artems nose was also messed up and face, Artem has strong bones just like Leben, both guys are built for this only issue is ARtem ran out of gas and he was hitting a guy who had no quit in him other fighters would have been slipping from those flush power hooks by Artem.

Paulie is not going to win, this sport is not meant for guys with brittle hands and no punching power, the owner even deducted half the fighters purse and gave it to the winner because he said NO running and thats all Paulie does is run in fights stick move and touch you get out on points.

Paulie might have to weasel his way out of this one and get out of his contract.

Glad he mentioned Jason

I have a feeling he didn't like watching though, hence the mention of a new contract

Obviously everyone knows paulie would smash artem though
Only way I see Paulie losing outside flash KO is him breaking his hand and his corner throwing in the towel.

Paulie (granted in his peak) survived a 12 round war with fucking MIGUEL COTTO

Cotto was a fucking great boxer/puncher and a legit four weight world champ.

Unless Paulie hands are fucked, he would kill Artem.

MMA fighters do NOT beat world class boxers at throwing hands

Cotto could step out of retirement now and smash artem and Conor back to back within 30 secs bare knucle.

Don't be retards.

U dumb

Paulie's getting starched June 22nd. Get ready.

I dont see how Paulie doesnt sleep artem, but maybe he's chinny.

Maybe because this isn't boxing with big gloves and because Paulie has shit power and because Artem has only lost 1 fight by tko in his career?

You guys love to overrate Paulie because he was good at boxing. This isn't boxing. It's bare Knuckle boxing and Paulie will learn quick Artem isn't the shit box he thinks he is.

RdFePKU7_SvQXkRsTP_3EpIV_wzqjyHikWmGmvMXFQ0.jpg

Conor and Artem bless. ^^ Artem looks gigantic in that picture btw. Feel bad for Paulie. Guy is in over his head and he will be knocked unconscious.

View attachment 561371

Edit: Knight replied

Here is the undeniable proof of artems physical limitations.
Same height as Conor. Much thicker/ heavier but arms and legs half the size.
Artem is an animal, if only he had better
Proportions he would have more success

Here is the undeniable proof of artems physical limitations.
Same height as Conor. Much thicker/ heavier but arms and legs half the size.
Artem is an animal, if only he had better
Proportions he would have more success
And actual skills,that might help too.

any word from that pussy Pawlie yet.

#radiosilent

And actual skills,that might help too.
He has some. Let's be kind. If not then Johnson and Swanson caliber fighters should've killed him.
If he could reach them. He'd do better. Let's agree on that

Paulie has legit glass hands, numerous injury problems. Hard to see how his fists will survive a 5 round war with Artem..
I don't see a war. Paulie will most likely just stick and move and tune him up. Artems chin could hold up against Paulie who obviously isn't a huge puncher but he is a high level boxer and knows where to put them shots so who knows?

If I were Paulie, I use my vastly better skills to predominantly work artems body. Better for his hands

I don't see a war. Paulie will most likely just stick and move and tune him up. Artems chin could hold up against Paulie who obviously isn't a huge puncher but he is a high level boxer and knows where to put them shots so who knows?

If I were Paulie, I use my vastly better skills to predominantly work artems body. Better for his hands

Of course. Stupid to fight the way Artem and Knight fought. Although it was a spectacle. But at the expense of their health.

They can't box though.

Paulie has a great chin, Paulie might be pillow fisted compared to other boxers but it’s different when you compare that to non boxers. They just can’t throw the same. You have to respect the fact that he’s been purely boxing since he was young.

He will ko Artem unless he breaks something in his hands, that’s Artems only hope.

Not really punchers are born not made. Boxers punch across much shorter differences, with no tells like flaring elbows or dropping hand. Which helps with no seeing the punch. Their actual punching power will be what it is.

Yeah he was very vocal about his fragile hands on the 24/7 series. Said they were a big reason in heading towards retirement. Injections, daily massages during camp. I think it was around the Mosley fight when I noticed. Maybe before.
Long before Mosley.

Around 2006 was where it became severe but he'd been breaking his hands in fights as early as 2003.

Your hands aren't built to be smashing against human skulls.

Of course. Stupid to fight the way Artem and Knight fought. Although it was a spectacle. But at the expense of their health.

They can't box though.
Exactly. I repsect the guys but they are beyond the lowest level of boxing. Beating up knight is not going to translate to an ex world champ / world class boxer.
The people saying Paulie will be worried after the performance are crazy.

You say that but Ryan hall couldn't tap him in 15 mins. That doesn't happen to a completely unskilled person.
Havent watched all his fights,but i felt "cringey" (and i seldom use that word) that he was on my UFC programming with his skills.

I dont hate the guy for getting a job being Conor's boy but it was unfortunate to have to watch some of his fights.

Back