Media Conor McGregor "Paulie is quiet all of a sudden" - Reacts To Artem Fight

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Artem was dropped like within 30 seconds against Jason knight

I have a hard time seeing it go five
This. I love the goat Artem shit but fucking Jason knight was tagging him and dropping him. Paulie might be a fuck bag but he can box.

If I was Artem I would want a new contract too. If that was what a submission fighter did to him Artem in a boxing match, just imagine what a real boxer would do. Better get as much money as he can now.

So Artem getting dropped and his reach disadvantage a trouble for Paulie? Even with his brittle hands he can beat Artem which has a lot of heart but not everything is guts and heart.

RdFePKU7_SvQXkRsTP_3EpIV_wzqjyHikWmGmvMXFQ0.jpg

Conor and Artem bless. ^^ Artem looks gigantic in that picture btw. Feel bad for Paulie. Guy is in over his head and he will be knocked unconscious.

View attachment 561371

Edit: Knight replied

Conor @ everyone but Paulie. Based on that tweet sounds to me like they are already coming up with an excuse to duck Paulie.

Last edited:
He’s too busy laughing at that performance

Conor's negotiations skills:

"We want a new contract for the @RusHammerMMA for this next bout!
It has been earned and now deserved!"

Hahahah, the guy really knows how business works and now he stands for Artem. Hespect.

I dont see how Paulie doesnt sleep artem, but maybe he's chinny.
Paulie has a great chin, he will Ko Artem. Paulie might be pillow fisted compared to other boxers but it’s different when you compare that to non boxers. They just can’t throw the same. You have to respect the fact that he’s been purely boxing since he was young.

He will ko Artem unless he breaks something in his hands, that’s Artems only hope.

Last edited:
So Artem getting dropped and his reach disadvantage a trouble for Paulie? Even with his brittle hands he can beat Artem which has a lot of heart but not everything is guts and heart.

Artem will have probably a 20+ lb weight advantage on Paulie.

I wonder why Artem isn’t the one with the boxing career and instead is a barely .500 MMA fighter based on some of the opinions in this thread?

Paulie has legit glass hands, numerous injury problems. Hard to see how his fists will survive a 5 round war with Artem..
It wouldn’t go 5 rounds, he can hit him flush

But for sure he has absurdly brittle hands and very little power, he has beautiful boxing technique, angles, footwork, combos etc

But he can easily shatter his hand on that brick Artem calls his head

I wonder why Artem isn’t the one with the boxing career and instead is a barely .500 MMA fighter based on some of the opinions in this thread?

These guys are trolls. They don't believe any of this shit.

Artem will have probably a 20+ lb weight advantage on Paulie.
It doesn’t matter, boxers are light years ahead at boxing... I don’t see why Some MMA fans find that hard to digest? The first shot Paulie lands flush will ko Artem.

The GOAT's performance:

giphy.gif

Paulie's reaction:

pxyyDDs.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back