Media Conor McGregor "Paulie is quiet all of a sudden" - Reacts To Artem Fight

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 545701

RdFePKU7_SvQXkRsTP_3EpIV_wzqjyHikWmGmvMXFQ0.jpg

Conor and Artem bless. ^^ Artem looks gigantic in that picture btw. Feel bad for Paulie. Guy is in over his head and he will be knocked unconscious.

ARtem.PNG

Edit: Knight replied

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet Paulie fears breaking his hands early in the fight right now :)

Glad he mentioned Jason

I have a feeling he didn't like watching though, hence the mention of a new contract

Obviously everyone knows paulie would smash artem though

Paulie has legit glass hands, numerous injury problems. Hard to see how his fists will survive a 5 round war with Artem..

I dont see how Paulie doesnt sleep artem, but maybe he's chinny.

The gloves are there for a reason.. to protect the bones in your hand and to lesser the cuts on the face.

Lord Lobov is the goat, no question about it.

Paulie has legit glass hands, numerous injury problems. Hard to see how his fists will survive a 5 round war with Artem..
going to laugh my ass off if artem wins because paulie breaks a hand and quits in the corner.

Floyd has this as well, he used to get injections in them (where the drug testing requirements allow)

Artem was dropped like within 30 seconds against Jason knight

I have a hard time seeing it go five

I don't actually think this fight is going to happen. Atleast not in June. Doesn't seem realistic for Artem. I also think that Paulie finds a way out of this fight. Not because he is scared but there doesn't seem like any upside for him at all. Everyone thinks he should beat Artem but no one will let him live it down if he loses. I also don't think he has the power to stop Artem. Artem probably rocks him bad if he catches him early with anything. I don't even understand why Paulie would take this fight in bare knuckle.. he can't really be that broke.. can he?

Honestly, Paulie is probably still laughing. Artem got all he could handle from a BJJ guy with only 3 knockouts in 27 pro fights. Anyone who thinks Paulie doesn't piece Artem up with ease is trolling or just straight dumb.

Artem was dropped like within 30 seconds against Jason knight

I have a hard time seeing it go five
It's boxing tho. He gets 10 seconds to stand back up. Paulie is fucked

Floyd has this as well, he used to get injections in them (where the drug testing requirements allow)

Yeah he was very vocal about his fragile hands on the 24/7 series. Said they were a big reason in heading towards retirement. Injections, daily massages during camp. I think it was around the Mosley fight when I noticed. Maybe before.

Back