Conor McGregor: Nate Diaz was ‘like Homer Simpson’ at UFC 196

u dont need to wobble someone to be dominated or humiliated by someone lol

I fixed that for you ;)

He didn't dominate or humiliate Nate either lol. You guys are insane. Show me the gifs where McGregor humiliates Nate. I'll wait.

Hahahahah <43>

I will help them:
usp_mma__ufc_196-mcgregor_vs_diaz_80269348.jpg

GettyImages-513971534-800x0-c-default.jpg

image.jpg

Nate-Diaz-mataleon-Conor-McGregor_MILIMA20160306_0012_11.jpg
5gMB9Xd.gif

giphy.gif

A.-McGregor-1.jpg

tumblr_m0nr9eNoPh1qh6m69o1_400.gif

Conor doesn't even realise that the analogy is insulting to himself. The only fighters that worked on were bums, as soon as Homer faced a decent fighter he got wrecked.

i think conor was dominating , but i dont think he gassed

once nate hit him with that 1-2 on the chin, conor was on queer street and nate never let him recover and he wilted under pressure

Conor won't survive until the 5th round. Another dramatic submission or TKO punches in full mount. Conor simply does not have the power to discourage Nate, and Nate definitely has the power to discourage Conor...which is exactly what happened in the first fight.

Conor will try to pace himself more and outdox Nate, but Nate will turn up the heat early to force Conor into another firefight. That will be the beginning of the end for Conor. He will slowly wilt until he is either submittted or fully mounted and pounded like Rockhold dominated Weidman.

Ahahaha.

That's funny shit.

Conor just buried himself with that analogy. Basically saying that he is one of the scrubs that Homer beat with ease.

Nope never seen it. Who watches TV anymore? But coming forward is a bad idea vs Nate. Whatever cant wait till nate knocks this clown out.

u dont need to wobble someone to dominate or humiliate someone lol

At no point was Conor dominating or humiliating Nate Conor won the 1st round based on octagon pressure in him winging, spinning, whiffing, at a rolling & dodging Nate. The only source of humiliation handed out was in the form of Stockton slapping which Conor was on the receiving end of.

i think conor was dominating , but i dont think he gassed

once nate hit him with that 1-2 on the chin, conor was on queer street and nate never let him recover and he wilted under pressure
Conor gassed period there was an exchange of strikes in the 2nd and they briefly tied up and as soon as they seperated Nate reacted n taunted him as if he felt n sensed Conor's gas strength n power fade away.. Then he pounced em with the 1-2's then wobbled n put em away

Conors trash talk has officially reached an all time low.

Seemingly though as long as he says it with conviction and really fast in an Irish accent some people will still believe its funny...

Again...

How can anybody with a sane mind cheer for a clown like this ?

I hit him til I couldn't hit no more. And what is expected to change this time ??? What a fucking MAROON.

I'm going to enjoy the sequel. Homer Does It Again.

If I was Matt Groenig I'd be all over this motherfucker. ...Homer beating the piss out of Conor. With Nate as his cornerman/coach.

Celebrating with a burrito as Rogan tries to interview him in the octagon.

YO Marge... I DID IT...With burrito flying out of his mouth as he talks.

slide_355305_3896358_free.gif

7YCkq.jpg

Nate won that one .

the next one is conor's tho

I thought this was a hilarious analogy :D

McGregor, the UFC's featherweight champion, compared Diaz to Homer Simpson in the "The Simpsons" episode where he begins boxing Friday at a gym day here in Vegas. Diaz, of course, beat McGregor by second-round submission after a war of a first eight minutes.

"You ever see that episode of The Simpsons where Homer starts boxing?" McGregor said. "He's competing, he's just sitting in the ring and getting the head slapped off him. Boom, boom, boom. And then just the guy can't punch him no more. And then Homer tips him and the guy falls over. That was similar. That's the way Nate was in that fight. He was like Homer Simpson. He just took the shots until I couldn't hit him no more. He's gonna be no different this fight. He's gonna just take the shots and hope that I can't hit him no more. Only, I'm gonna be still there poking him in the face. So, I look forward to it."

Source - http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/8/1...r-nate-diaz-was-like-homer-simpson-at-ufc-196

more retarded nonsense from this increasingly irrelevant midget

nate was slipping the punches, thats why he had marks like scratches on him after the fight. conor just talks shit all day, must be humiliating to be his parents

Back