Conor McGregor: Nate Diaz was ‘like Homer Simpson’ at UFC 196

Lol Nate got subbed by Cabo Homer. He isn't ready for full camp Homer.

g640g60g651g65.gif

If that's really what he believes that attitude will make him lose again.

Pfft...

Conor is full of shit, as usual. Thing is - if he WAS right, how does it reflect upon him that he gassed after throwing punches for less than two rounds?

Now that i think about it, Conor reminds me of Bart: All hype, mouth and antics.

lmao, I was wondering what kinda pathetic trash talking he was gonna was gonna try and throw this time around. So basically he got his ass kicked by a punching bag?! Haha, doesn't look good for ya Conrad Mcgilclucky

Conor doesn't even realise that the analogy is insulting to himself. The only fighters that worked on were bums, as soon as Homer faced a decent fighter he got wrecked.

for real

drederick tatum is one of my favouriite fighters

His trash talk has become more and more boring ever since he became FW champ ( he was already getting a bit irritating before but it was bearable ). Also, if I remember the stats correctly, he landed just a few more shots than Nate in that round. So this whole notion that he "dominated" the first round is pure bullshit spewed by his deepthroat cockmunchers. Also, a fight is a fight. Not a round. That means that any "comeback" fight or a fight where 1 fighter is losing a round but wins the next is bullshit cause "the other fighter was winning that round".

i think conor was dominating , but i dont think he gassed

once nate hit him with that 1-2 on the chin, conor was on queer street and nate never let him recover and he wilted under pressure
huh? Look at Connies face from the second the first round ends. He looks very unsure of himself. He knows he is gassing, and has hit Nate with everything and Nate smiles. He thinks he hurt Nate now, but during the fight, he knew he was in deep shit. Regarding Connies chin....lets talk about that. Cerrone absorbed 200 shots from Nate that were the equivalent and even harder and could not hurt Cerrone. Actually, Nate normally doesnt hurt guys with that one-two. Connie has a weak ass chin. Connie portrays a confidence, but he knows unless he lands shin to dome, he has no way of taking out Nate. He will work on Nates Body, and go for the head kick. That is all

BAAAHHAAAHAAA! THE NATE DIAZ SUPPORTERS ARE GONNA BE SO BUTTHURT TO SEE THEIR MAN LOSE

SHERDOG WILL BREAK IN HALF AUGUST 21ST

200.gif

haha, nothing will ever top conor getting rocked and chocked the fuck out. Nice try dickrider!

Back