Conor McGregor: Nate Diaz was ‘like Homer Simpson’ at UFC 196

USADA wouldn't let that fight happen.

CbbR5GJWIAAhJOD.png

That motherfucker is on horse meat and clearly not focusing on cardio.

Flanders vs Peter Griffin is the real fight to make in my opinion. Peter is not really in shape but maybe it's a Roy Nelson Factor.

There is this huge misconception that Conor was completely dominating the fight or some shit

He says it himself which isn't all that shocking he has always said things like this(saying he was dominating Mendes the whole fight). The fucked up part is there are media guys who repeat it like man if Conor can just do what he did in that first round....

The first round of that fight was close, Conor might have won the round but he certainly didn't dominate it and never so much as wobbled Nate. If his best was being able to keep the fight close for a little over a round that doesn't say much about him as a top fighter
u dont need to wobble someone to dominate or humiliate someone lol

Could you imagine how much time Conor spent studing his trash talk for this rematch?

Again...

How can anybody with a sane mind cheer for a clown like this ?

I hit him til I couldn't hit no more. And what is expected to change this time ??? What a fucking MAROON.

I'm going to enjoy the sequel. Homer Does It Again.

If I was Matt Groenig I'd be all over this motherfucker. ...Homer beating the piss out of Conor. With Nate as his cornerman/coach.

Celebrating with a burrito as Rogan tries to interview him in the octagon.

YO Marge... I DID IT...With burrito flying out of his mouth as he talks.

slide_355305_3896358_free.gif

When you don't believe it yourself, trash talk becomes pathetic.

Flanders vs Peter Griffin is the real fight to make in my opinion. Peter is not really in shape but maybe it's a Roy Nelson Factor.

Peter has also been shown the ability to take a beating.

I thought this was a hilarious analogy :D

McGregor, the UFC's featherweight champion, compared Diaz to Homer Simpson in the "The Simpsons" episode where he begins boxing Friday at a gym day here in Vegas. Diaz, of course, beat McGregor by second-round submission after a war of a first eight minutes.

"You ever see that episode of The Simpsons where Homer starts boxing?" McGregor said. "He's competing, he's just sitting in the ring and getting the head slapped off him. Boom, boom, boom. And then just the guy can't punch him no more. And then Homer tips him and the guy falls over. That was similar. That's the way Nate was in that fight. He was like Homer Simpson. He just took the shots until I couldn't hit him no more. He's gonna be no different this fight. He's gonna just take the shots and hope that I can't hit him no more. Only, I'm gonna be still there poking him in the face. So, I look forward to it."

Source - http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/8/1...r-nate-diaz-was-like-homer-simpson-at-ufc-196

giphy.gif

i cant wait for him to get noodled again

Nate basically matched him strike for strike while slapping him up in the process .. its funny how he says he got tired of hitting him in the head after a round n a half well how the fuk does he expect he'll have it in em this time around while getting taunted n slapped around in the 3rd 4th or 5th round .. IF the fight even makes it there

BAAAHHAAAHAAA! THE NATE DIAZ SUPPORTERS ARE GONNA BE SO BUTTHURT TO SEE THEIR MAN LOSE

SHERDOG WILL BREAK IN HALF AUGUST 21ST

200.gif

It's going to be a sight to behold if he loses again. I don't mean the fight itself but the following meltdown.

Back