Conor McGregor loses in 38 seconds in 2010..

BrazilPitbullUS

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
McGregor gets completly run over in this match by a grappler, of course he's had 4 years to improve on his bjj but is it enough? Really a shame he's not faced a good grappler in the UFC, Siver should test him a little but he's know Ricardo Lamas, Edgar, Bermudez and definetly not a Chad Mendes. Apparently his opponent in this match has just signed with the UFC.. Here's the fight https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il0SEPDjGCc&list=UUU-Lzik8NDRSLgOvieQ46dA

Thanks for pointing me to Youtube, I didn't know such a thing existed.

[YT]il0SEPDjGCc&list=UUU-Lzik8NDRSLgOvieQ46dA[/YT]

I have only seen McGregor fight once or twice. I guess this makes three times, maybe. I have no idea if he is actually any good.

Matt Hughes got submitted by Hallman in 20 seconds.

Twice.

That's the point. The UFC should never have allowed an untested prospect like Matt Hughes to have a shot at the belt. That kind of WWE hyping your way to a championship discredits the UFC.

I have only seen McGregor fight once or twice. I guess this makes three times, maybe. I have no idea if he is actually any good.

Sad part is, you STILL will have no idea if he's any good after THIS fight. lol

Another tailor-made opponent to pad his record.

yeah, 4 years is enough for a legend like him

You can tell who has actually watched him fight and who hasn't.

1. Mcgregor is no slouch on the ground.

2. Mcgregor is a master and is the type of fighter who thoroughly analysis his losses to figure out where his weakness is. Constant improvement.

3. He spars Heavyweights.

he will eliminate them.

Silva lost to Ryo Chonan and Daiju Takase and won a UFC title two/three years later.

You can tell who has actually watched him fight and who hasn't.

1. Mcgregor is no slouch on the ground.

2. Mcgregor is a master and is the type of fighter who thoroughly analysis his losses to figure out where his weakness is. Constant improvement.

3. He spars Heavyweights.

he will eliminate them.

I have spared against heavy weights. And so does anyone who has spared in a gym with HW sizes guys.

One of the benefits of coming from a country starved (no potato) of real sporting stars/success is that it's people will rally around any schmuck that creates a bit of a buzz/name for himself. If Paddy McGregor were from mainland Britain or even the north, nobody would give two shits about him.

I have spared against heavy weights. And so does anyone who has spared in a gym with HW sizes guys.

You do full contanct full round sparring, from lW up to HW, with everyone in your gym? Thats pretty cool, do you train with conor?

wasnt brandao a BB grappler in JuiJitsu?

One by One he will eliminate them and get out.

Back