Conor McGregor loses in 38 seconds in 2010..

Conor got pwned and quick. That's the reality to that fight boys.

You do full contanct full round sparring, from lW up to HW, with everyone in your gym? Thats pretty cool, do you train with conor?

wasnt brandao a BB grappler in JuiJitsu?

One by One he will eliminate them and get out.

Easy tiger I am rooting for Conor. Just saying sparing and rolling with hw is a normal thing. Oh and no he does not hard spar with heavies.

Goes to show how good Joseph Duffy is.

McGregor gets completly run over in this match by a grappler, of course he's had 4 years to improve on his bjj but is it enough? Really a shame he's not faced a good grappler in the UFC, Siver should test him a little but he's know Ricardo Lamas, Edgar, Bermudez and definetly not a Chad Mendes. Apparently his opponent in this match has just signed with the UFC.. Here's the fight https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il0SEPDjGCc&list=UUU-Lzik8NDRSLgOvieQ46dA

It'll be great to see him against some grapplers in the UFC, but that was a rookie mistake and I'd imagine no1 was more embarrassed by that loss than Conor. He's training with Gunnar and a lot of great guys who can grapple. He knows there's a pack of fighters who keep saying they can take him down and "out-grapple" him, basically succeeding to the fact they will not try to stand with him making the takedown more difficult, and Conors stand-up more impressive.

I think a fight against Conor and Chad or Edgar would be awesome. I like Bermudez but the last loss kinda takes the momentum out.

ALL OF THAT SAID.. We have a fight with Conor and Siver going on which is not a gimmie.. I think Conor could end it quick, but Siver is an absolute power-house, and he can knock anyone out if he connects with a punch of spinning back-kick it can be a quick night for anyone.. I'm pumped for it

gunnar nelson went from white to black belt in 4 years... he's obviously a more talented grappler than mcgregor and was more focused on that single discipline but it's a relevant example of hwo much someone can improve in a 4 year period

Imagine if he beats Aldo.

That would mean that the FW champion would have lost to a guy who lost in 38 secs in 2010.

Confirmed bums:

Not.

chonan-silva.gif

According to Sherdog, improvement doesn't exist and Conor has only fought scrubs to make his way to the UFC and get a title shot.

Prime Kohsaka is GOAT and would still wreck prime Fedor.

Prime Azeredo is GOAT and would destroy prime Anderson.

Hughes wrecks GSP 10 times out of 10.

That was before Conor became demigod. Now he is indestructible. TS is a non-believer but soon he will be converted.

Conor bless you TS.

McGregor gets completly run over in this match by a grappler, of course he's had 4 years to improve on his bjj but is it enough? Really a shame he's not faced a good grappler in the UFC, Siver should test him a little but he's know Ricardo Lamas, Edgar, Bermudez and definetly not a Chad Mendes. Apparently his opponent in this match has just signed with the UFC.. Here's the fight https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il0SEPDjGCc&list=UUU-Lzik8NDRSLgOvieQ46dA

I can more than guarantee that conor has worked extensively on his ground game. Just look at who he trains with. His coach is a bjj black belt and he is always rolling with him. Not to mention the swede and this other monster wrestler they got.

the same guys who bitch about Conor not facing a "wrestler"

are the same guys who will bitch about guys like Phil Davis being boring wrestlers

Back