Conor McGregor loses in 38 seconds in 2010..

i really don't see the comparison there

people finding a controlling wrestler dull does not change the fact that it's an important part of MMA and that they would want to see someone be tested in that area

You do full contanct full round sparring, from lW up to HW, with everyone in your gym? Thats pretty cool, do you train with conor?

wasnt brandao a BB grappler in JuiJitsu?

One by One he will eliminate them and get out.

Thats how we did it at Quest. I was middleweight sized 6'2 205-210 and i did rounds with everybody from FW to HW. Its actually very cool to get looks from guys like Ian Loveland (FW), Chris Wilson (WW), Dylan Fussell (Lw-WW) or Dave Jansen (LW) or uber tough southpaw WW Nathan Coy and then really huge guys most of whom you'd only know from NW regional shows. In pure standup the smaller guys were usually more challenging. A guy like Matt Horwich presents a few problems because he is oviously a clay golem (love you Matt!) but those smaller faster dudes that could half step in and out of my reach were just awesomely fun and dangerous.

Sorry for the digression but i got all excited about da glory days.

Ummm.... Conor wrestle fucked Max Holloway with a blown out knee. I think his wrestling is pretty on point these days.

Back