Conor McGregor looks in phenomenal shape before Nate Diaz rematch

Im sure Nate can run on a treadmill too

Rickson by armbar

I am not, I am simply a big fan of an exciting fighter that keeps the sport all the more exciting and that's it.
Tell us? I'm only speaking with you, no need to look for help from your peers.

No, you definitely have something big going for your fighter. Not really sure it's a fandom, though.

Thanks for adding nothing to the conversation. What an academic you are, D 1 Wrestler. Let me guess... Sociology major?

Environmental engineering with minor in gis. Adults with names that end in y are bitches. Grow up and stop being a conny hater,

Did you see the time on the treadmill @1.30

It said 2 hours and 46 mins.

I'm expecting conor to run out to the ring like Guida and run a marathon after the fight

So focused!

Environmental engineering with minor in gis. Adults with names that end in y are bitches. Grow up and stop being a conny hater,

End in what? Lol

Oh yeah, I forgot this is sherdog where everyone is a 6'2 attorney, with multiple black belts, and we only date 10s.

You're a smart one.

I can tell just from watching this video that conor now has infinite cardio, or at least top 5 of all time. nate should pull out of the fight.

End in what? Lol

Oh yeah, I forgot this is sherdog where everyone is a 6'2 attorney, with multiple black belts, and we only date 10s.

You're a smart one.

I didn't say attorney or 6'2 lil Donny boy , can Mikey and Jakey come over to play later?

Endurance athlete here Ironmans and triathlons for 20 years so i know what i'm talking about..this clip of Connor looks good and bad. Good that he seems to be putting in more road work ( or shall I say treadmill) runnning and seems determined and focused as we would expect. Bad thing is his cardio still seems to be shit. At least from a runner's point of view ....that shit was mad slow and weak af hate to say....they both were hunched over after trying to catch their breath...not sure what he did before this so maybe he a full day of sparring or whatever but he should have really brought in a Triathlon coach lol ....people who truly know endurance these other guru's he has probably never have done a triathlon or ironman or trained like one...Nate and Nick are in that world and understand what true cardio is...that said he still could look very sharp in this rematch...we shall see...

I can tell just from watching this video that conor now has infinite cardio, or at least top 5 of all time. nate should pull out of the fight.
I still think he will pull out. He probably won't show up the the press conference so that he gets intentionally pulled like his brother.

So he'll be backpedaling until he loses a decision.

Back