Conor McGregor looks in phenomenal shape before Nate Diaz rematch

What's insane about running on a treadmill? The incline?
He's in the best shape of his life. He looks scary as shit, focused as hell. He's on point right now. You'll see next Saturday

He ran on a treadmill for 2 minutes; Nate's screwed.

Fellas, are we convinced about Conor's new cardio fitness based on the Mac Life video..?

sanford%20amp%20son%20gif.gif

Man, was picking Nate but now that I saw McGregor run on a treadmill I am afraid Conor is on a whole new level. No amount of triathlons or sparring with world class pro fighters can measure up to running indoors on a treadmill. Wtf was I thinking?

He's in the best shape of his life. He looks scary as shit, focused as hell. He's on point right now. You'll see next Saturday
I was asking a serious question. You came back with nonsense. I am not understanding what was scary, focused, or insane about your clip.

I am sure he is on point, but this clip doesn't show any of that.

Sorry, Let me spell it out real clear for you bud. Your portrayal of your abnormal hatred for a successful man begs to differ.

Why are you living vicariously through said successful man? Feeling a little insecure yourself? Is there something you want to tell us? Feel free to PM me about all your feels for other dudes.

Insane training and focused as hell. Damn

First of all i can't respect a man that has a zoomed avatar photo of a manlet to make him look bigger. Secondly what's impressive about that video? They are both rubbish. They run at around 8-9 speed . Yes they run on incline but they don't show for how much time. I can run 15 minutes on incline on 8-9 speed. So what?

I was asking a serious question. You came back with nonsense. I am not understanding what was scary, focused, or insane about your clip.

I am sure he is on point, but this clip doesn't show any of that.
Well, if this clip didn't tell you anything about Conor's determination you're high as fuck buddy. He's training like a savage.

Expected to see something new. Am not impressed.

Good. After Nate beats him again, he can become a professional body builder.

Well, if this clip didn't tell you anything about Conor's determination you're high as fuck buddy. He's training like a savage.
Seriously man, what is savage about running on a treadmill? There are probably 10,000 things he is doing that could be 'savage,' but running on a fucking treadmill? Fat people do this everyday in the gym.

He looks exactly the same as before. Actually, last time he looked even more ripped.

Why are you living vicariously through said successful man? Feeling a little insecure yourself? Is there something you want to tell us? Feel free to PM me about all your feels for other dudes.
I am not, I am simply a big fan of an exciting fighter that keeps the sport all the more exciting and that's it.
Tell us? I'm only speaking with you, no need to look for help from your peers.

2 minutes of running at a 6-6.5 pace...
191f0a.jpg

Conor will find a way to win
{<Mcgoat}

shouldnt he be resting at this point?

what benefits is he getting from conditioning training days away from the fight?!

Back