conorgoat

KOfinger is my little bitch
@purple
Reaction score
Insane training and focused as hell. Damn

-exit-GIF.gif

Lmao Conor can only last like 5 mins on a treadmill

Nates going to STEAMROLL him

A whole big ass warehouse and Conor and Dillon have to do their treadmill workouts literally right next to each other?

What really went on during this training camp?

Yeah because Nate Diaz was in so much better shape than Conor in the first fight.

OMG it's like an oscar-winning movie!! ...about a guy on a treadmill.

was hoping this would be an unbiased opinion of his conditioning.

thread starter name: conorgoat

yawn

I can't wait for him to blame this defeat on him focussing on cardio rather than bulking up, in order to stay as lean as possible as he "had the Aldo fight in mind", and also so he doesn't gas this time (even though he didn't gas in the first fight, that's just his excuse).

Man, I'm comfortable in my own skin.

How long before someone's awarding Caitlyn Conor with a lifetime achievement award?
Highly unlikely that you are considering your consistent comments portraying your abnormal hatred for a successful man. But if telling yourself that helps you sleep at night then more power to you.

are you for fucking serious, did you really link a video of him just jogging on a treadmill? damnit

Highly unlikely that you are considering your consistent comments portraying your abnormal hatred for a successful man, but if telling yourself that helps you sleep at night then more power to you.

Wut?

Try again without the run on sentence.

Back