Conor McGregor Keys to Victory

I think the key is distance / range. It’s going to be hard but McGregor has a great sense of range. He’ll need to move away from Khabib, but stay away from the cage. Circling and ready to blast Khabib as he moves in with whatever he’s got in mind.

I think Khabib will have a few different entries. Straight clinching is dangerous for him, but going for a single and working from there should be the number one plan. The level of wrestling, judo and sambo make hell of a arsenal of different takedowns available and with Khabib’s experience it will be tough as shit to defend against.

This will be good!

No kicks, distance control, lots of mindgames, touch Khabib with the left.

Conor is very good at all of these things, which makes the fight interesting.

straight ko or good defese from the back to drag kabib in round 3, then picking him apart

Just do what he always does and he will win the fight . Khabib is going to look like a drunk bear trying to catch a fly !

Hoping to get the timing right before Khabib gets close, also hope to have enough power to significantly hurt Khabib to stop the coming in at that.

Conor mcgregor's key to victory is a miracle.

Khabib is gonna just shot for a single leg and hold for his dear life, like he did at the start with Al but this time with more urgency. If Conor can defend that I think he'll be okay.

Punch with his left hand.

What else has he ever done?

Framing and distance with accurate strikes to the terrible striker.

In other words....be Conor.
Took me until this comment to find the correct answer.

Everyone else sounded like joe rogan with their “keep the distance or circle” comments.

Posting and framing should be primary Tdd as it allows the hands to flow more freely as opposed to a sprawl or a underhook battle which actually promotes clinching.

Good shit man

He needs to do more of that turning his back and running stuff he did during the nate rematch

I believe the teenagers these days refer to it as “resetting”

If he keeps “resetting” from the opening bell he has a good chance to tire out Khabib and get him to overextend on his chasing jab, which will open up the left hand counter.

Octagon is just too damn big.

What can Conor do to keep Khabib off him for long stretches? How should he set up his attacks? What should his approach be in the clinch and off his back?
What are his overall chances of having success your opinion?
Pray khabib gets injured and pulls out

I think a big part of this fight will be how Conor works on the ground.

If he does get taken down, hes gotta avoid being beat the fuck up like MJ.

Back