Media Conor McGregor keeps reaching out to Dana White after Dana said he’s not fighting.

Its funny how an MMA monopoly promotion has problems making a fight with a guy that claims he wants to fight...UFC has no reason no to make fights, any fight, they cant force anyone to fight, but fighter is the one allegedly asking for one, no real impediment here...

you're right but mental health IS A THING

Here's Cokehead McSnorter begging for a fight
2.jpeg

LOL
MMA fans are so naive!!!!!

I don't believe in Dana... EVER!

But seriously? I think Conor is probably the one either demanding too much money or god knows what (a guaranteed title shot)???
BOTH ARE NEGOTIATORS!

I say fuck them! They are BOTH proving this is just about the money for BOTH of them!
Could be all a game. My guess is they already planned on booking Jones vs Stipe in December and don't want to blow two of their cash cows on one card.

Bet it's a ploy by Dana to get McGregor to commit.

Conor wanted to fight even when he was busy with his movie promoting travel, Dana said he needs a full training camp and to do that needs to be healthy and not busy. Just prove it with doctor note.
<codychoke>

Could be all a game. My guess is they already planned on booking Jones vs Stipe in December and don't want to blow two of their cash cows on one card.
Agree!

We never know what truly goes on behind the scenes.
But I have a hard time thinking Dana just doesn't want the money.
Conor's value will not increase and we both know, unless he starts winning.
Maybe Dana is forcing him out of this fight, so he can fight someone easier (and keep ConorMania alive)?
I honestly do not doubt there are far too many things that happens right under our nose and we are oblivious to it.

That's why I don't believe when Conor cries publically like that. Even less than I trust in Dana!

Like I said in another thread, if he really is ready to fight and the UFC is refusing, he should lawyer up and get his release, he is too old to be sitting around if he really wants to fight.

Seems like Dana is gonna be in Dublin next month, hopefully they can reach an understanding and set a date, love him or hate him there is nothing like a Conor fight week.

I believe it. I don't think Conor is begging for a fight just to fight. I'd bet he's trying to fight out his contract.

At some point though Dana has to offer him a fight unless Conor has a non-standard contract which is very likely(a given).
But if they actually start speaking about an actual date, Conor will ask for more than they're willing to give. So the desire to fight isn't enough to strike a deal with them. Whether it's money, title shot demands, etc., he's not willing to walk through the door they have available for him to walk through.

Maybe he's outgrown them. Maybe they've outgrown him. Most of us have outgrown both of them at this point. I care as much about Conor fighting as I do Stipe fighting.

Some of the boys did some internet detecting in a PBP thread and discovered her name is Dayana Crunk:

e5294b4d0f7407e049aac973bc276fc7.jpg

4d857ecbc90b601807526697872ac5f6.jpg

e095ee11bfb7ba0e5325b08a8979a9d6.jpg
God bless our sherdog detectives.

except then you have to believe what the fighter is saying is true, in this case, i do not believe either UFC or Conor. this is just like when Jones said he'd fight Ngannou and Dana told him than let's do it and then nothing. who knows whose fault it is, but i tend to blame both parties.
Conor vs Anyone, the issue is Conor, they already had to basically scrap a main card because of him, and i believe the issue on his end.

Jones vs Ngannou, both, Jones and actually Ngannou too priced themselves out, Ngannou not falling for a shit contract, Jones just asked for too much, the UFC didnt want to pay them both.

This shit has been going on for a year now...who fucking cares? Either book him or release him so he can go take gimmick fights in another org.

Connor can attract an audience but risk if he can not fight for whatever reason. Reliance risk increased so Notorious …

Back