Conor McGregor is richer than any currently active boxer except for Pacquiao

Do we really now how much Conor actually walked away with NET after his split with the UFC and Dana White for the Mayweather fight?

If my math is correct, it would be somewhere between $65-70m.

Canelo $365 from Dazn, that's not including the millions he's earned prior.

GGG $100m from Dazn not including the millions he's earned prior.

Anthony Joshua probably already over the $100m and about to earn $32 for his next fight, his endorsements alone are worth millions.

So many not so well known boxers earn far more than their counterparts in the UFC, It'll be hilarious once Dana is paying the boxers he signs more then his UFC fighters who are already established and fan favourites.

Make a note that from all the above figures a UFC like company didn't come along and take a giant chunk like what happened to Conor's Mayweather money.

Conor made most of his money in the combat sports world from boxing. The lesson here is children, if you aren't good enough with your hands go the MMA route to then complain about the piss poor money you earn whilst having to learn multiple arts.
What does that mean take his mayweather money?

They didn’t take his money. They paid him his contracted money (and ppv share).

If he comes back to fight, it will probably be because he misses the competition.
I would hope that he wouldn’t go through all his money and need to come back for a paycheck

Was looking up some stats on different sites and no one really comes close to the Irishman. Pacquiao is probably richer I reckon, but wonder how long It's gonna be before he retires.

It has to be said though than Conor made most of his money in boxing, which is quite ridiculous seeing as he only had one fight! Don't think he'll be staying in MMA much longer, seing as the UFC and no other ORG can really meet his demands.
You know Justin Bieber made even more? Wow! Now I have to become his fan..

canelo richer

PLUS conor lives in ireland where he loses money because he gets paid in dollars but they're on the Euro, plus he has to pay high european taxes, plus all those lawyers ain't cheap buddeh

canelo lives in mexico where his $300 million dollar deal pretty much makes him a billionaire

Pretty good for a guy who never has an exciting fight....

Canelo is.....not entertaining

Yeah it's a fair point. Canelo is fucking legit - he has been overrated at times, got several gift decisions, but he is a very hard guy to beat - but yeah, I would have to agree he has never been in a particularly exciting fight.

The Golovkin fights were probably his most exciting fights ever, and even they were just kind of... average.

Ironic isn't it that the biggest earner in boxing used to be Floyd, not exactly the most exciting fighter, and he has been replaced by Canelo, also not exactly the most exciting fighter :D

Was looking up some stats on different sites and no one really comes close to the Irishman. Pacquiao is probably richer I reckon, but wonder how long It's gonna be before he retires.

It has to be said though than Conor made most of his money in boxing, which is quite ridiculous seeing as he only had one fight! Don't think he'll be staying in MMA much longer, seing as the UFC and no other ORG can really meet his demands.

if that before of after manny irs problems.

funny how you forgot the guy who gave conor that boxing pay day.

also conor is ok with the ufc demands did u se ethat fresh 6 fight deal he signed last year.

For now, maybe. But Canelo is predicted to make over 120 mil this year alone, and his 5-year deal with DAZN is worth 365 million for him just showing up. He will be the richest active combat sports star in the world for years to come.

rishest athete in sports. bryce harper who. canelo gets his money in 5 years not in 13 years.

Canelo is pretty rich. Im not sure how much he's made from DAZN and his Mayweather fight. But Canelo should be up there.

You get paid a lot of money to have the entire world laugh at you and all the trouble you cause.

He seems unhinged though. I don't think he's happy at this point otherwise he woudn't be so angry, butt hurt and agrressive.

True, most rich people do not seem too happy and content, they got cars bikes houses planes boats and women but once you have all that you are looking for something money cannot buy. Just can't buy respect or put a price tag on it, I bet it is one of those things Conor looking for now, or maybe in the near future.

And you have these hotdog looking mofs following you everywhere you go, and constantly provoking and laughing at you.

10908030-6801203-image-a-24_1552430875884.jpg

"They aren't going to pay me any money so they might as well go bother someone else"

~ Conor

That is cool. I did not know that about Conor.

Cool to see the senator is still rich as well.

Back