Conor McGregor is richer than any currently active boxer except for Pacquiao

Was looking up some stats on different sites and no one really comes close to the Irishman. Pacquiao is probably richer I reckon, but wonder how long It's gonna be before he retires.

It has to be said though than Conor made most of his money in boxing, which is quite ridiculous seeing as he only had one fight! Don't think he'll be staying in MMA much longer, seing as the UFC and no other ORG can really meet his demands.

you get no marks for not showing your working

For now, maybe. But Canelo is predicted to make over 120 mil this year alone, and his 5-year deal with DAZN is worth 365 million for him just showing up. He will be the richest active combat sports star in the world for years to come.

Agreed. Unless Conor is involved in some more crossover megafights, I'd say both Canelo and Joshua overtake him soon enough.

Not trying to hate here, but I see DAZN going the way of affliction. They are pissing way more money than they are taking in.

Yeah, but top level boxers are still getting paid like ten times more than elite level MMA fighters while they're around.

Conor's fight purses are not in the same ballpark as what Canelo, Joshua etc. are making right now. He's making the bulk of his money from endorsements.

Wilder was never any kind of a draw before the Fury fight, and even he's turning down guaranteed eight figure purses now.

You get paid a lot of money to have the entire world laugh at you and all the trouble you cause.

He seems unhinged though. I don't think he's happy at this point otherwise he woudn't be so angry, butt hurt and agrressive.

Was looking up some stats on different sites and no one really comes close to the Irishman. Pacquiao is probably richer I reckon, but wonder how long It's gonna be before he retires.

It has to be said though than Conor made most of his money in boxing, which is quite ridiculous seeing as he only had one fight! Don't think he'll be staying in MMA much longer, seing as the UFC and no other ORG can really meet his demands.

Reading is hard.

Conor can't fight anywhere without the UFC allowing it. Not sure why that's so difficult for some to understand. You're right in the sense that he might not be staying an active MMA fighter, but he won't be making bank fighting or boxing anywhere else either. The faster he blows through his cash, the sooner he returns to fighting.

Canelo $365 from Dazn, that's not including the millions he's earned prior.

GGG $100m from Dazn not including the millions he's earned prior.

Anthony Joshua probably already over the $100m and about to earn $32 for his next fight, his endorsements alone are worth millions.

So many not so well known boxers earn far more than their counterparts in the UFC, It'll be hilarious once Dana is paying the boxers he signs more then his UFC fighters who are already established and fan favourites.

Make a note that from all the above figures a UFC like company didn't come along and take a giant chunk like what happened to Conor's Mayweather money.

Conor made most of his money in the combat sports world from boxing. The lesson here is children, if you aren't good enough with your hands go the MMA route to then complain about the piss poor money you earn whilst having to learn multiple arts.

For now, maybe. But Canelo is predicted to make over 120 mil this year alone, and his 5-year deal with DAZN is worth 365 million for him just showing up. He will be the richest active combat sports star in the world for years to come.

Errol Spence says Hello.....

Canelo $365 from Dazn, that's not including the millions he's earned prior.

GGG $100m from Dazn not including the millions he's earned prior.

Anthony Joshua probably already over the $100m and about to earn $32 for his next fight, his endorsements alone are worth millions.

So many not so well known boxers earn far more than their counterparts in the UFC, It'll be hilarious once Dana is paying the boxers he signs more then his UFC fighters who are already established and fan favourites.

Make a note that from all the above figures a UFC like company didn't come along and take a giant chunk like what happened to Conor's Mayweather money.

Conor made most of his money in the combat sports world from boxing. The lesson here is children, if you aren't good enough with your hands go the MMA route to then complain about the piss poor money you earn whilst having to learn multiple arts.

Undercover wrestler bash post huh.....I like it!

Yeah he is super rich now. He accepted Khabib fight cause he is undefeated like Floyd so it was again huge opportunity. There was bad blood between them plus bus accident plus belt on the line plus opportunity to promote proper 12.

Whisky business is doing great like others stuff, Conor is a great businessman. He have nothing to prove its funny to me that people here still believe that Conor gonna accept Cowboy fight in july only because Cowboy called him out. Conor is done in the octagon.

Why do people care how much money conor has?

A page later....

source.gif

Canelo is making $35m+ a fight, so he's not doing bad

Mcgregor fans obsession with his money is one weirdest kinks I have seen from these new breed if MMA fans. Why do you talk about other peoples money like its yours.

If Irish people weren't so pathetic no one would buy his piss water.

How come tards like this can make posts but not me

Do we really now how much Conor actually walked away with NET after his split with the UFC and Dana White for the Mayweather fight?

Fighting Floyd will do that.

Back