Conor McGregor is richer than any currently active boxer except for Pacquiao

LOL
canelo-alvarez-10192018-dazn-ftr_1gfozeh77y4ba1mayivvq39gvu.jpg

Was looking up some stats on different sites and no one really comes close to the Irishman. Pacquiao is probably richer I reckon, but wonder how long It's gonna be before he retires.

It has to be said though than Conor made most of his money in boxing, which is quite ridiculous seeing as he only had one fight! Don't think he'll be staying in MMA much longer, seing as the UFC and no other ORG can really meet his demands.

So.....Canelo has a $365 Million deal and doesn't blow his money on coke.

Canelo (if he isn't richer already) and Anthony Joshua will be richer than him in one more fight.

Last edited:
Another post about somebody else's wealth. Sherdog at it's best.

But you have to compare him to his peers. How rich is he compared to retired and non-active boxers?

Pacquiao has been leaking money for years and ducking the Irs.

Why do you think he’s still fighting. While Conor doesn’t give a shit anymore.

When you can't talk about your favorite fighter's next fight, or remember his last win, I guess you have to talk about his money.

For now, maybe. But Canelo is predicted to make over 120 mil this year alone, and his 5-year deal with DAZN is worth 365 million for him just showing up. He will be the richest active combat sports star in the world for years to come.
Canelo already makes more money than Connor and has done so since the Floyd fight

Canelo made more money than conor mcgregor .. without trash talk, no wwe fake shit, no fake twitter war and dude speaks 0 english.

Canelo is also the better looking guy.

images

55cd183f4c626e928b531200aea39138.jpg

For now, maybe. But Canelo is predicted to make over 120 mil this year alone, and his 5-year deal with DAZN is worth 365 million for him just showing up. He will be the richest active combat sports star in the world for years to come.

Not trying to hate here, but I see DAZN going the way of affliction. They are pissing way more money than they are taking in.

Yeah it's hard to stay motivated when you get a 75% cut on your pay. Kinda ironic how he made a huge chunk of his wealth as a MMA star in boxing and it's all thanks to Mayweather none the less. it might be the funniest thing ever considering how long MMA fans have shitted on boxing. Yes boxing does suck btw.

I don't blame him for pushing his whiskey business. It's a great backup plan to escape his prison circus contract. Conor's time in MMA is coming to an end with those stylistic nightmares in his way. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if he's waiting for Khabib to lose before giving it one last go at claiming a come back.

Pretty good for a guy who never has an exciting fight....

Canelo is.....not entertaining

Back