Conor McGregor "I Accept" Fight with Manny Pacquiao

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Good stuff, that's probably why Dana lied. Conor is trying to put pressure on the UFC to allow him to do something, and of his choosing as well. Like when they shut down his Anderson fight.

I honestly not sure i believe anything conor says,he could just be pulling a dillon danis,talking out of his ass,just for something to do. Why would they even put this fight on without crowds??

Good stuff, that's probably why Dana lied. Conor is trying to put pressure on the UFC to allow him to do something, and of his choosing as well. Like when they shut down his Anderson fight.

ufc has to allow him to do it so who has the pressure. conor tweet to anderson silva ment less than nothing.

Boxing discussion. This is for real fighting besides grappling and women.

I called it the other day. I said his next fight will be against Pacman. Boy I was right

I honestly not sure i believe anything conor says,he could just be pulling a dillon danis,talking out of his ass,just for something to do. Why would they even put this fight on without crowds??

they wouldnt if there wont be any huge profit making boxing fights with out a live gate.

Reactions: HHJ
ConDerp McBegMore is all talk.

That said, Manny is well well well well well beyond being a good fighter at this point.

Back