Conor McGregor "I Accept" Fight with Manny Pacquiao

Are we sure he didn't mean Philipino Donald Cerrone?

reminds me of that MMA fighter who’s 0-2 against prime Fedor and prime CroCop

Yuji Nagata? He wasn't even a fighter, he's a pro wrestler who got fed to the wolves because Antonio Inoki got convinced his boys were legit fighters.

He rocked Mayweather and was close to the knockout. He didn't panic wrestle because he got rocked but because his cardio was done
get off the crack pipe dude, wasnt even close to the knockout, the uppercut was a great punch but mayweather ate it without even flinching...
Not only was his cardio gone , Mayweather had turned it up in the later rounds...

I call BS...I don't think Pacman is interested in fighting mediocre boxers...besides not a lot of people would pay to watch Conor box again after what we saw in the Floyd fight...

He rocked Mayweather and was close to the knockout. He didn't panic wrestle because he got rocked but because his cardio was done
The last half of what you said here I kind of agree with. The first half of what you said is some serious hallucinations you had watching the Conor May fight.

Pacman has 1 finish in 11 years against Mathysse who looked like trash in that fight and hasn't fought since. Still he should be too much for Conor considering he actually throws power punches unlike Floyd.

Conor would be in for a rude awakening if Manny bothers to take the fight seriously.

The last half of what you said here I kind of agree with. The first half of what you said is some serious hallucinations you had watching the Conor May fight.

He got rocked by that one-two. He wasn't panic wrestling before that. He knew the end was coming.

There's no way Conor fights Pacquiao. Even for a lot of money. He isn't that dumb. He accepted the Floyd fight because he perceived Floyd as being pillow fisted due to the fact that he rarely KO's anyone. He just didn't know pillow fisted in boxing is a different animal than pillow fisted in MMA. Also, Floyd chooses to not punch with everything he has in order to preserve his hands. It's not that he has no KO power. It's just he doesn't think it's worth to use it. Pacman is a different story.

This fight is useless without an audience, it belongs at the new LA Raiders stadium in Las Vegas, but with Covid it wont bring in that massive live gate. Unless we are able to get an effect vaccine in the next two months since many of them are in stage level 3 testing which is basically the last stage of testing since they test them on 30 to 50 thousand individuals.
they will make less than if they had a live gate but that's not a choice and may not be for over a year. they would still make a lot more fighting than not fighting.

Back