Conor McGregor "I Accept" Fight with Manny Pacquiao

Pacman just fought last year... not like Mcgregor is getting a guy that has been on the couch... The most decorated guy in the most divisions in boxing by whatever he wants!!!
This fight is useless without an audience, it belongs at the new LA Raiders stadium in Las Vegas, but with Covid it wont bring in that massive live gate. Unless we are able to get an effect vaccine in the next two months since many of them are in stage level 3 testing which is basically the last stage of testing since they test them on 30 to 50 thousand individuals.

Calling out another old man? Jeez this Irishman knows no bounds.

Why not fight Canelo, closer in weight and imo it would be a bigger fight.

I just hope Conor talks major shit about the Philippines so Pac doesn’t hold back on him. This is going to be glorious.

tenor.gif

There's a difference between being triggered and being realistic. A big difference.

Il watch it, build up and all. Im not paying shit tho

Conor makes Pac-Man shoot for a takedown for the first time in his career within 1 even in the boxing ring.

Then makes him tap.

Win or lose, McGregor will be a billionaire by the time he's 40

Imagine the damage pacman would do. Dont think any amount of money would be worth living out the rest of your life with your brain completely wrecked.

Just trying to make it look like he meant the accept tweet for Pacman the entire time, now he is desperate to making it look like that

We all know he accepted Khamzan "Chechen Viking" GOATmaev's callout

Anything to avoid a top ranked fighter in his weight class

I love it, we can watch Conor crash and burn while real fighters like Porier, Tony, Khabib and Gaethje wage war for the belt

after Conor puts Pac's lights out for good, i'd like to see him call out Canelo next.

Conor went 10 rounds with Floyd, WINNING a bunch early, he has gained so much boxing knowledge from that fight.

I honestly not sure i believe anything conor says,he could just be pulling a dillon danis,talking out of his ass,just for something to do. Why would they even put this fight on without crowds??
who would even watch, Manny had his chance at mayweather--conor did better--both are has beens

220px-Conor_McGregor_2015.jpg

Just another meaningless Conor thread

Back