• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Conor McGregor highly influenced by "The Secret" dvd

The book says that if you put the thought in your head, the universe will re-arrange itself to accommodate the thought in your head.

What happens to the universe if someone has an opposing thought? Who knows, that's why it's a dumb book.
Like I said in my TS I think there are different ways to interpret this. For example, having a positive outlook and believing that a reality will come means less doubt, less chance to make a mistake, and a higher chance to succeed in that goal. There is also that psychological element that if you speak something to people, there will be an incentive to achieve that goal because now your pride is on the line, it will push you to accomplish what you've said so much more.

Then there are people who believe that there is a manifestation, metaphysical of some sort, of your imagination.

I'm not watching all that shit, but if that's the reason he acts like a shitty, immature, childish bully, constantly putting people down and acting like an egomaniac...

I guess that's the reason.

It's really not too much news, but to those who are not aware. Conor really believes in this book and that part of it has contributed to his success. The idea behind it is the Law of Attraction

The law of attraction is the name given to the maxim "like attracts like" which in New Thought philosophy is used to sum up the idea that by focusing on positive or negative thoughts a person brings positive or negative experiences into their life.

Some proof

So what are your thoughts on this? I feel that there is some legitimacy that putting something out in the open provides an incentive to strive towards that, and the positive motivation can be a huge pull.

However, it seems Conor takes it more as a mystical force where visualization can manifest into reality.

Here's a cool cloner video.

That's a beautiful thing right there, a beautiful thing. How the mighty have fallen ;).

That's a beautiful thing right there, a beautiful thing. How the mighty have fallen ;).

Here's a cool cloner video.

The both of you can circle jerk each other off but Conor has done more than both of you will probably achieve in 10 lifetimes.

Name one great fighter who hasn't failed at some point. The closest was Fedor but even he failed.

The both of you can circle jerk each other off but Conor has done more than both of you will probably achieve in 10 lifetimes.

Name one great fighter who hasn't failed at some point. The closest was Fedor but even he failed.
The failure has just begun.

that book is bullshit and it's tailor made to make money off losers and people who wish for things instead of going out and earning them

everyone that has had "success" with the law of attraction or whatever has good work ethic and has put a ton of work in like connor[/QUOT

Exactly, further proof he's a moron

Lmao @ the people who think LOA negates hard work. Stop parroting what other people who haven't read the book are saying and read the damn thing. Its a good book and its true.

What had cloner done in his life that's so much better than what I've done?

What had cloner done in his life that's so much better than what I've done?

He's not lowered himself to posting on Sherdog. So he's miles ahead already.

But yeah, post up your acheivements for us to marvel at homeboy.

He's not lowered himself to posting on Sherdog. So he's miles ahead already.

But yeah, post up your acheivements for us to marvel at homeboy.
I don't need to pay my achievements. Ar145984 already knows my achievements, otherwise he wouldn't have been able to make his statement.

It's really not too much news, but to those who are not aware. Conor really believes in this book and that part of it has contributed to his success. The idea behind it is the Law of Attraction

The law of attraction is the name given to the maxim "like attracts like" which in New Thought philosophy is used to sum up the idea that by focusing on positive or negative thoughts a person brings positive or negative experiences into their life.

Some proof

So what are your thoughts on this? I feel that there is some legitimacy that putting something out in the open provides an incentive to strive towards that, and the positive motivation can be a huge pull.

However, it seems Conor takes it more as a mystical force where visualization can manifest into reality.

You ever sit around wondering what Conor's sweaty nuts smell like?

So Conor and Ryback influenced by a chick book? Wow.

I think visualization is extremely important for success and a very effective technique. I also don't think it is supernatural. I also don't think Conor is a philosopher nor does he need to be one to be a champion.

Back