• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Conor McGregor enjoying himself at the club this weekend

Just McNugget chilling with a casual beer with his wife. NBD

Dude really tried to pull a chicks tit out of her dress on camera posted on social media 😑
slap.gif

Having all the money in the world is a problem I will never have to worry about

Another problem I could not imagine is having to explain to my children why a woman who is not my wife is pressing sexual assault charges against daddy.

Good thing for someone who now and then is accused of forcing himself on women to upload a video of himself trying to pull some woman's dress.

Just brilliant.
Sooner, or later he’s going to try this shit on the wrong woman. I figure he’s dead, or in prison within 5 years. But like Jones, Conor has never been held accountable for anything. Sooner, or later both of those guys are going to go too far. And they won’t be able to buy their way out of it.

She was quite the looker before all the kids too. Stuck with Conor when he was living at home on welfare. Gave him 200 healthy babies. If I was Conor there'd be a 30 foot monument to Dee outside of our mansion.
I remember in the embedded leading up to the Aldo fight she was cooking his breakfast, packing his gym bag and literally forcing him to go train when he didn't want to. That's a good woman right there.

Yeah well, what else can we expect from Mcg at this point?

he''s going into the Floyd route by making exhibitions matches once his money is running out. however, unlike Floyd who doesn't consume booze or drugs, Mcg IS spending everyhting on booze and drugs.

I remember in the embedded leading up to the Aldo fight she was cooking his breakfast, packing his gym bag and literally forcing him to go train when he didn't want to. That's a good woman right there.
100%

Ending up as the brood mare for one of the world's richest and most famous people, isn't the worst fate in the world, but I still feel bad for her and she deserved better.

Lol. This is like an SNL skit or something he looks absolutely ridiculous to be doing crap like this.

It’s good to see him working on his cardio
Phase 2 of the FAST System Cardio training is pulling all-nighters in Da Club

Back