Conor McGregor doing long distance biking now??

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
nah, inside 3. and could be TKO
[QUOTE="

Doesn't fuckin matter. Nate by sub in round 4.

[/QUOTE]

I love Conor and Nate but fans and haters of both these people are really becoming the worst.

I love Conor and Nate but fans and haters of both these people are really becoming the worst.

They unequivocally have the two worst most deluded fan bases in the entire sport.

A lot of people overlook that a large contributor in Nate's cardio conditioning is his diet, Nate is a devout vegan no meats, no diary, no eggs, no processed foods or refined sugars. Conor can ride bikes to hell & back but you scarf down steaks, processed foods, refined sugars all products that take time for the body to break down it will slow you down. The cleaner you eat the more energy you will have. You ever have a big steak dinner the 1st thing you want to do is stretch out and not really move as your body breaks down that meal for energy.
Have a vegan meal your good to go in 30 minutes or less depending on your body metabolism diet & conditioning go hand in hand...

A lot of people overlook that a large contributor in Nate's cardio conditioning is his diet, Nate is a devout vegan no meats, no diary, no eggs, no processed foods or refined sugars. Conor can ride bikes to hell & back but you scarf down steaks, processed foods, refined sugars all products that take time for the body to break down it will slow you down. The cleaner you eat the more energy you will have. You ever have a big steak dinner the 1st thing you want to do is stretch out and not really move as your body breaks down that meal for energy.
Have a vegan meal your good to go in 30 minutes or less depending on your body metabolism diet & conditioning go hand in hand...
WT the literal F are you blathering on about. Feels like a Brocle post - aka no science involved.

380.JPG

Damn. Nick seems to embrace this *cough* lifestyle while Nate seems to be thinking "yeah cool, well im outta here motherf*ckers"

as nate said "We gave him the gameplan" lol Nate is about to be 2-0 against conor..easy money

He was clearly trying to trigger Nate for recreationally riding bikes, which happen to be a supplement to his training. The fact that he made fun of him for doing it with the elderly just really shows how much of a fucking tool he was during that period, he got tapped by the dude who rides bikes with the elderly, so he went and invested in a bike.
Reaaacchhhhiiinnngggggggg. Damn bro you a whole new brand of hater. Lol. Just making shit up as you go. I can appreciate the ridiculous though.

Oh and Diaz has been rocked. The punk headkicked him Ronda style. And he's been on the receiving end of some beat downs. You don't get that any losses and not get pounded.

WT the literal F are you blathering on about. Feels like a Brocle post - aka no science involved.

Wish I knew what you were blathering about..? So diet & conditioning have no correlation to you, thanks for your well informed rebuttal b!tch...

Nate said in the Exchange that he eats eggs and fish

Wish I knew what you were blathering about..? So diet & conditioning have no correlation to you, thanks for your well informed rebuttal b!tch...
What's with the hateful name calling? I'm just amused by your non-scientific post of how great veganism vs. omnivore eating which is just a load of crock. Then later on you talk about how some "vegan's" eat eggs. Well if they are eating eggs then they aren't "vegans". They can be vegetarians, but not vegan. You might want to take a basic nutrition class.

What's with the hateful name calling? I'm just amused by your non-scientific post of how great veganism vs. omnivore eating which is just a load of crock. Then later on you talk about how some "vegan's" eat eggs. Well if they are eating eggs then they aren't "vegans". They can be vegetarians, but not vegan. You might want to take a basic nutrition class.

Don't cut your finger splitting hairs man, if an egg separates vegan from non vegan I can live with that. The crooks of my argument was it matters what you put into your body it's a simple fact the body breaks down meat and processed foods in your body differently and longer than it does say fish, beans, nuts, soy etc. Simple analogy a fighters body is a Mclaren 650s you put in regular unleaded gas that sports car won't run for long, put in clean high octane fuel that puppy will purr & blast. All I'm saying there is proven direct correlation between the food you eat and getting the best out of your cardio by feeding it with clean food & training which Nate does with his vegan diet. A basic nutrition class will tell you that friend.

Reaaacchhhhiiinnngggggggg. Damn bro you a whole new brand of hater. Lol. Just making shit up as you go. I can appreciate the ridiculous though.

Oh and Diaz has been rocked. The punk headkicked him Ronda style. And he's been on the receiving end of some beat downs. You don't get that any losses and not get pounded.
What does Thimpson TKOing him have to do with anything that I said

I miss the long bike trips I used to do

100 K + trips in one day

I need to get my ass back in shape

Back