Conor McGregor doing long distance biking now??

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 359865

So correct me if Im wrong but...Conor McGregor literally made fun of Nate Diaz for riding bikes but now hes doing long distance biking himself??

Lol Nate Diaz has been the best thing to ever happen to his career. I cant stand the Irishman right now but win, lose, or draw these two might as well start training together in the future. Nate taught him the game!

nayt who has 30+ fights, guaranteed CTE and was on 20/20 until his last fight taught conor fucking mcgregor the game? LOL

He didn't teach him the game, just gave him a reality check

Now we'll see what the truth is

He's a walkin, talkin, windbag.

He has literally pretty much contradicted himself on almost every single thing he's done or said. He's a worse excuse machine than Hendricks. That's saying something.

At any rate...

Doesn't fuckin matter. Nate by sub in round 4.

dealwithit.gif

nate who has 30+ fights, guaranteed CTE and was on 20/20 until his last fight taught conor fucking mcgregor the game? LOL

I believe he meant how to train your cardio, considering the context of this post is literally about long range biking and training together.

Now we can consider Conor, by his own admission, ran out of energy winning a 8 minute fight... so yes I think its fair to say he did teach him something about cardio.

Also not sure why you think Nate has CTE, he's been knocked out once in his entire career, and he hasn't been in any wars. I honestly can't even think of him being dropped, he's quite good at rolling with punches.

he rode his bike after the training camp was over lol

He mocked him for going on bike rides with the elderly, not simply riding a bike.

He's a walkin, talkin, windbag.

He has literally pretty much contradicted himself on almost every single thing he's done or said. He's a worse excuse machine than Hendricks. That's saying something.

At any rate...

Doesn't fuckin matter. Nate by sub in round 4.

dealwithit.gif
You realize everything he ever says is for promotion and marketing? Or nah?

Wait until Nate wins the second fight and a month later we see Conor making balloon animals. Then we'll know Nate has truly broken him.

He mocked him for going on bike rides with the elderly, not simply riding a bike.
He was clearly trying to trigger Nate for recreationally riding bikes, which happen to be a supplement to his training. The fact that he made fun of him for doing it with the elderly just really shows how much of a fucking tool he was during that period, he got tapped by the dude who rides bikes with the elderly, so he went and invested in a bike.

He was clearly trying to trigger Nate for recreationally riding bikes, which happen to be a supplement to his training. The fact that he made fun of him for doing it with the elderly just really shows how much of a fucking tool he was during that period, he got tapped by the dude who rides bikes with the elderly, so he went and invested in a bike.

No, you're warping everything to fit want you want it to be.

The point of Conor's joke was that Nate acts like a tough street guy "cholo" but also does community work with kids and the elderly.

It was the same as B Rabbit telling everyone Papa Doc went to a private school at the end of 8 Mile.

It was a funny line, you're not meant to take it super seriously.

guy can't hit the bike without you people making a thread about it.

No, you're warping everything to fit want you want it to be.

The point of Conor's joke was that Nate acts like a tough street guy "cholo" but also does community work with kids and the elderly.

It was the same as B Rabbit telling everyone Papa Doc went to a private school at the end of 8 Mile.

It was a funny line, you're not meant to take it super seriously.
lol you said Im trying to warp things to fit how I want them to, and youre comparing a fictional rap battle movie to a real life MMA press conference...and youre trying to give ME a hip hop lesson on top of it?

B Rabbit said that Papa Doc because it was true (in the movie), yeah it was funny to the viewer and the crowd but to the character Papa Doc it hurt him because he knew it was true and that which contributed to him choking the end.

Unlike what B Rabbit did to Papa Doc, Nate was not phased by Conor McGregor's juvenile tactics. Its public knowledge that Nate rides bikes and does lots of ju jitsu work. Conor made fun of Nate about it, the same way Nate made fun of Conor playing touchbutt with Ido in the park.

This situation would be equivalent to Nate doing movement work had he lost to Conor after already making fun of it.

lol you said Im trying to warp things to fit how I want them to, and youre comparing a fictional rap battle movie to a real life MMA press conference...and youre trying to give ME a hip hop lesson on top of it?

B Rabbit said that Papa Doc because it was true (in the movie), yeah it was funny to the viewer and the crowd but to the character Papa Doc it hurt him because he knew it was true and that which contributed to him choking the end.

Unlike what B Rabbit did to Papa Doc, Nate was not phased by Conor McGregor's juvenile tactics. Its public knowledge that Nate rides bikes and does lots of ju jitsu work. Conor made fun of Nate about it, the same way Nate made fun of Conor playing touchbutt with Ido in the park.

This situation would be equivalent to Nate doing movement work had he lost to Conor after already making fun of it.

A hip hop lesson? Wtf are you talking about?

It doesn't matter if it phased him or not, the joke is still funny for the same reasons.

Also not sure why you think Nate has CTE, he's been knocked out once in his entire career, and he hasn't been in any wars. I honestly can't even think of him being dropped, he's quite good at rolling with punches.
Huge Nate fan, but yes he has been in some wars. He does get hit a lot in some of his fights. Melvin G dropped him in the first 10 seconds of RD 1. Nate recovered and then proceeded to whip that ass.

I'm not surprised motherfuckers. He started Sun classes immediately.

107031.jpg

Back