Conor McGregor doing long distance biking now??

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
nayt who has 30+ fights, guaranteed CTE and was on 20/20 until his last fight taught conor fucking mcgregor the game? LOL

He may not have taught him shit...
But when you make a grown ass man surrender, it's called an ass whopping...

So correct me if Im wrong but...Conor McGregor literally made fun of Nate Diaz for riding bikes but now hes doing long distance biking himself??

Lol Nate Diaz has been the best thing to ever happen to his career. I cant stand the Irishman right now but win, lose, or draw these two might as well start training together in the future. Nate taught him the game!

Conor has been into biking for years mate

tumblr_nz3twbNywn1ueherho1_400.gif

nayt who has 30+ fights, guaranteed CTE and was on 20/20 until his last fight taught conor fucking mcgregor the game? LOL

This. Conor gave Nate the paycheque and Nate gave Conor the fight game. No more big talking, just prep and hard work.

Equivalent exchange like Full Metal Alchemist

Huge Nate fan, but yes he has been in some wars. He does get hit a lot in some of his fights. Melvin G dropped him in the first 10 seconds of RD 1. Nate recovered and then proceeded to whip that ass.

Right but Nate tapped out Melvin 2 minutes into the second round. Hardly a war by any definition.

Aldo and Mendes had a war. Jones and Gus had a war.

I honestly can't think of anything remotely like that where Diaz took a ton of punishment in an extended fight. He's eaten some shots but thats about it. Ben Henderson gave him a pretty straight forward ass kicking but other than a few shots with some pop on it, he generally got dominated on the ground.

RDA dominated him on the ground and kicked his leg in.

When has Nate every been boxed up or taken extensive bouts of damage? Can't think of one example. Makes no sense for that "Nate has CTE" comment its just silly talk.

Last edited:
When is Conor going to "swim back from Alcatraz. Twice!"

He mocked him for going on bike rides with the elderly, not simply riding a bike.

He was caught making animal balloons at a charity event for kids back home as well. I went to take a picture but his security took the phone out of my hand and stood all over it. Pricks.

He was clearly trying to trigger Nate for recreationally riding bikes, which happen to be a supplement to his training. The fact that he made fun of him for doing it with the elderly just really shows how much of a fucking tool he was during that period, he got tapped by the dude who rides bikes with the elderly, so he went and invested in a bike.

Haha. The irony.

And what about the 'gun signs with the left hand and animal balloons with the right hand'? He was mocking Diaz for his whole gangster schtick.

Nate put him on his bicycle in the first fight and he fell in love I guess ;)

Look Nayt seems like a good kid but he hasn't taught Conor anything. Given a full camp knowing that Diaz was his opponent Conor would've won. We'll see the proof of this soon.

Conor and Nate after the fight

300793785.gif

Back