Conor McGregor calls Paul brothers 'Dingbats'

JAL

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
like him or hate him but you gotta admit the dude is funny af lol

Dingbats, the two of em

One of the very few good things McGregor has done lately is upgrade my vocabulary of insults with the word “dingbat”.

Conor might be in for another 100 mil pay day if he ends up fighting one of the Paul brothers which is crazy

Both brothers crush him in a boxing match

Logan beats him in MMA too

People like to shit on the Paul brothers for being Youtubers. But Logan was actually a D-1 Wrestler. And both guys have been training hard enough that they aren't really at hobbyist level anymore. Both would murk the current Conor.

like him or hate him but you gotta admit the dude is funny af lol

Dingbats, the two of em

One of the very few good things McGregor has done lately is upgrade my vocabulary of insults with the word “dingbat”.

"Dingbats" is funny? Its a term worth adding to your vocabulary?

C'mon guys...

c29.jpg

People like to shit on the Paul brothers for being Youtubers. But Logan was actually a D-1 Wrestler. And both guys have been training hard enough that they aren't really at hobbyist level anymore. Both would murk the current Conor.

"Dingbats" is funny? Its a term worth adding to your vocabulary?

C'mon guys...
it´s a pretty accurate term to describe a dude like Jake Paul as a dingbat

Conor getting laid out by a Paul brother is the definition of rock bottom, hopefully Tyron puts an end to this.
Unsurprisingly most of Sherdog want to see Tyron get flattened. Never ceases to amaze me.

Both brothers crush him in a boxing match

Logan beats him in MMA too

Embarrassing. Its funny people assume because Mcgregor has been looking bad in mma that it will translate exactly into him looking bad in boxing same way.

In boxing you have less fighting elements to worry about you goofs. Conor can really focus on hands/footwork which he is still great at, he is a skilled boxer. Conor knocks both Paul brothers out quite easily. Its the other elements in mma that been giving him trouble you noobz not the Boxing. He can still Box very well.

I would cheer for both Paul bros to flatline Conor, though that wouldn’t happen.

Sherbros news flash, "Exposed Irish Has-Been farts"

Embarrassing. Its funny people assume because Mcgregor has been looking bad in mma that it will translate exactly into him looking bad in boxing same way.

In boxing you have less fighting elements to worry about you goofs. Conor can really focus on hands/footwork which he is still great at, he is a skilled boxer. Conor knocks both Paul brothers out quite easily. Its the other elements in mma that been giving him trouble you noobz not the Boxing. He can still Box very well.
Doubt it, Conors punching power only works against manlets

Back