Conor McGregor calls Paul brothers 'Dingbats'

I use to have brunch at dingbats after church on sundays. Dam I’m old.

Not really a conor fan (I cheered when Khabib tapped him) I just dont like reading ridiculous crap like people saying Paul brothers who barely have any professional fights are better than a seasoned high level fighter like Mcgregor

Go look at Logans boxing record lol and Jake who is the best out of the two is just can crushing. Im sure you where very impressed when Jake beat a retired, fat Ben Askeren coming off a major hip surgery lol. If you wanna talk about something hindering a persons boxing, a major hip surgery does that. A metal rod in a leg, not so much. Anderson Silvas boxing looked just fine in his boxing fight few weeks ago.

If you wanna argue that Conor wont be able to kick the same as before I would buy that…but Boxing? Nah he will be able to box just fine and Conor is a far better boxer than both of them combined lol.

Your hatred of Conor blinds you from reason

Anderson broke his leg almost ten years ago and Conor is not on the same level. He's just doesn't live clean. Chavez Jr doesn't either and is a disgrace. There is a size difference and obvious gap in boxing iq between McGregor and Jake Paul. I'm not talking him up at all.

You must be blind or haven't seen the Mayweather fight. Jake Paul clinches, fights off the back foot, and has a solid trainer with a great amateur background. Owen Roddy doesn't know shit about pro boxing and couldn't even secure the gloves correctly. I could post gifs of how we looked, but that would only further bury you.

Conor was getting knocked down by Khabib, countered and punched out by Dustin (panic wrestling too) it's foolish to think he can beat a bigger, younger man with more skill, hunger, and dedication in a totally different sport.

Conor has so many haters in this forum they would root for jake Paul.

Spoken like a true fanboy.

He doesn't have nearly as many haters as you think. Haven't come across anyone saying they are rooting for one or the other just saying who they think wins.

Back