Conor McGregor calls Paul brothers 'Dingbats'

This was thread worthy? Paul Bro + Conor = Don’t make a thread, casual.

My Northerner Grandfather called me a Dingbat all through my childhood.

Jake Paul stood up for UFC fighter pay, something McGregor hinted at doing but ultimately pussied out.

Both Paul brothers are infinitely better human beings than Conor McGregor.

Embarrassing. Its funny people assume because Mcgregor has been looking bad in mma that it will translate exactly into him looking bad in boxing same way.

In boxing you have less fighting elements to worry about you goofs. Conor can really focus on hands/footwork which he is still great at, he is a skilled boxer. Conor knocks both Paul brothers out quite easily. Its the other elements in mma that been giving him trouble you noobz not the Boxing. He can still Box very well.

The Mayweather fight showed he couldn't punch with boxing gloves even when he caught him with the uppercut. How is he going to punch harder with a rod in his leg lol? You need leverage and to twist your body starting from the ball of your foot. I think he broke his left leg too so that straight left won't be the same.

Another dumb comment from a Conor fan thinking he can beat Jake who lives and breathes boxing. Not to mention much bigger and skilled than Conor. Please go.

Conor needs to stay away from Jake Paul. Period. He'd never hear the end of it.

Both Paul brothers would flatline Conor in boxing.

The Mayweather fight showed he couldn't punch with boxing gloves even when he caught him with the uppercut. How is he going to punch harder with a rod in his leg lol? You need leverage and to twist your body starting from the ball of your foot. I think he broke his left leg too so that straight left won't be the same.

Another dumb comment from a Conor fan thinking he can beat Jake who lives and breathes boxing. Not to mention much bigger and skilled than Conor. Please go.

Not really a conor fan (I cheered when Khabib tapped him) I just dont like reading ridiculous crap like people saying Paul brothers who barely have any professional fights are better than a seasoned high level fighter like Mcgregor

Go look at Logans boxing record lol and Jake who is the best out of the two is just can crushing. Im sure you where very impressed when Jake beat a retired, fat Ben Askeren coming off a major hip surgery lol. If you wanna talk about something hindering a persons boxing, a major hip surgery does that. A metal rod in a leg, not so much. Anderson Silvas boxing looked just fine in his boxing fight few weeks ago.

If you wanna argue that Conor wont be able to kick the same as before I would buy that…but Boxing? Nah he will be able to box just fine and Conor is a far better boxer than both of them combined lol.

Your hatred of Conor blinds you from reason

The Conor vs Paul is the 2021 seems to be the equivalent of the daily Brock vs Fedor threads from 10 years ago.

Bunch of Paul nutthuggers over here djeez
<{clintugh}>

Nobody calls anyone a dingbat

lame af you used to be better at this con air

Conor has so many haters in this forum they would root for jake Paul.

Either Paul tools the manlet Leprechaun.
Yes even amongst Leprechaun's McNuggets is a manlet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back