• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Conor mcgregor appear unrecognized in new instagram photos

Imagine if against the odds he comes back and wrecks. A lil bit of crazy is where it's at in all sports :)

A lot of bit, GET ET. gots to back it up, GET ET

That’s not Conor, that’s Frankie

21_11_08_4582f5e0132867754161b713604b05c5_960-1.jpg

He's on coke bender and lost a week. Happy Halloween

He already seemed pretty insane when he was yelling he'd murder dustin and his family in their sleep while on the canvas with a broken leg

Not insane. Just insanely desperate for attention.

He is addicted to being in the public eye and goes crazy if nobody is talking about him. Same disease that Jones and Cejudo have.

For not having fought in like 2 or more years, those 3 guys CONSTANTLY crave attention and spout off nonsense in order to get attention.

Oh he's a actor now? Lol. He's probably just drunk and having fun.
I don't think he does this when he's drunk. He slurs when he's drunk and he's more aggressive. He most likely does his online rants on twitter when he's drunk. This stuff seems like stuff he does when he's bored and practicing his acting and voice/speech/tone.

Yeah I guess he's officially an actor now, he got that roll on the remake of Roadhouse. Most likely he'll be in a lot more movies and he's working on his acting and voice skills.

I don't think he does this when he's drunk. He slurs when he's drunk and he's more aggressive. He most likely does his online rants on twitter when he's drunk. This stuff seems like stuff he does when he's bored and practicing his acting and voice/speech/tone.

Yeah I guess he's officially an actor now, he got that roll on the remake of Roadhouse. Most likely he'll be in a lot more movies and he's working on his acting and voice skills.
You're giving him too much credit, the movie isn't even out so you can't even judge him & make a prediction thinking he's going to knock it out of the park with his acting skills. Judging by his commercials he doesn't seem to have it. He's going to be regulated to what Rousey was doing in movies. Bisping has a much higher ceiling in acting than Conor. But god bless if you truly believe he's just "method acting." In his posts, I tend to believe in the trend that he's just drunk, bored and wants attention, it fits what he's been doing the past year on social media.

You're giving him too much credit, the movie isn't even out so you can't even judge him & make a prediction thinking he's going to knock it out of the park with his acting skills. Judging by his commercials he doesn't seem to have it. He's going to be regulated to what Rousey was doing in movies. Bisping has a much higher ceiling in acting than Conor. But god bless if you truly believe he's just "method acting." In his posts, I tend to believe in the trend that he's just drunk, bored and wants attention, it fits what he's been doing the past year on social media.
I'm not saying he's great, just that he's practicing. I haven't seen his work in an actual movie yet so I have nothing to judge. Conor will be typecasted similar to Bisping. If Conor can capture his old charisma, I think he has a higher ceiling than Bisping overall. But yes currently, Bisping is better in the acting department but Conor if he's decent enough will get bigger roles than Bisping will have gotten so far.

Conor is definitely practicing his acting and voiceovers though, that's why he's always changing his voice in these videos and those voicemails type messages he does while he's trying to remove his Irish accent. He practices a lot using other accents and not his natural Irish accent. A lot of actors/actresses do that so they can play different roles.

looks like colby covington. and of course his family is doing blackface :D

racist cunter mc gunter gonna racist

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wat
Back