Locked Pwd 1170 RIP Gable

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOU ARENT HELPING, SID!
funny-ron-swanson-cheeky-smile-gep69nuhbzqcgzod.gif

@moonwolf let's shoot here. Are you balding or do you have a full head of hair like a real man?
I'm not balding but i regularly shave my head with a sz 1 clipper.
last time i had a hairstyle was about 10 yrs ago when i rocked a slick back.
I noticed that ppl were more drawn to/open with me when i have a shaved head.
Kinda strange.

I'm not balding but i regularly shave my head with a sz 1 clipper.
last time i had a hairstyle was about 10 yrs ago when i rocked a slick back.
I noticed that ppl were more drawn to/open with me when i have a shaved head.
Kinda strange.

When I finally shave my head I'm gonna tattoo some eyes on the back of my head like Wanderlei Silva. Ain't no one gonna sneak up on Ol Rex, Moom. No, sir.

When I finally shave my head I'm gonna tattoo some eyes on the back of my head like Wanderlei Silva. Ain't no one gonna sneak up on Ol Rex, Moom. No, sir.
That sounds awfully familiar

1718865183225.png

I'm getting in a late night lifting session and my wife said only one energy drinks since it's late. Finna crack open my 2nd. What mama don't know, won't hurt her!

<{1-16}>

Mama was right! I didn't need that 2nd energy drink! I can't sleep!

I'm a stupid son of a BITCH!

I learned to drive stick from modesto to Fremont in a Chevy cavalier. It was pretty easy tbh. Thought it would be harder. I wouldn't trust a kid nowadays to learn on my car tho
It can be a little tricky on a hill and a pain in the ass in traffic. I wouldn't want to live with one every day but it's fun every now and then. Best part is that you could be driving a Pontiac Sunfire and running through the gears will make you feel like Memphis Raines!

Considering there are people who try and bring politics into every damn thread in just about everywhere but the PWD, I shudder to think how bad it would be without it.
I wonder if the people who post there, talk about it in public. “Yeah, I discuss politics with strangers on a website that’s dedicated to MMA.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back