Locked Pwd 1170 RIP Gable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moom, are you familiar with the concept of Saturn and its related forms such as Kali in Hinduism? I had a realization a few nights ago from like 1am to 4am. It was sucking me in, man! It wasn't scary tho.

@Stargazer Rex do u know this song?
I've been listening to it alot lately.

DON'T YOU KNOW
THE STREET WILL NEVER LOVE YOU
LIKE I DOOOO

The duality of the PWD.

Moom, are you familiar with the concept of Saturn and its related forms such as Kali in Hinduism? I had a realization a few nights ago from like 1am to 4am. It was sucking me in, man! It wasn't scary tho.
Does it have something to do with time?

Does it have something to do with time?

Yeah but also a lot of pretty dark and intense things but yes, its the time god/godess.. I figured some things out the other night about it. Been wondering for a few years now about some stuff. I had a year long experience with that energy that almost destroyed me but I'm now realizing it was necessary. Death, rebirth, limits, boundaries, discipline, it beat those things in to me. It wasnt very nice, Moom. But I get it. I'm still unsure about a lot, though. Something tells me I'm just scratching the surface of this whole thing.

<EdgyBrah>

@Stargazer Rex do u know this song?
I've been listening to it alot lately.

DON'T YOU KNOW
THE STREET WILL NEVER LOVE YOU
LIKE I DOOOO

I'll put it on here soon. I'll need songs to listen to the next 2 hours. I can't just listen to stargazer for 2 hours straight again, it's driving my wife insane

Last edited:
Yeah but also a lot of pretty dark and intense things but yes, its the time god/godess.. I figured some things out the other night about it. Been wondering for a few years now about some stuff. I had a year long experience with that energy that almost destroyed me but I'm now realizing it was necessary. Death, rebirth, limits, boundaries, discipline, it beat those things in to me. It wasnt very nice, Moom. But I get it. I'm still unsure about a lot, though. Something tells me I'm just scratching the surface of this whole thing.

<EdgyBrah>

Interesting.
I went through a similar thing several years ago.
was broken and at my worst
But it took that and a whole lot of faith
To finally understand that life isn't about me,
And learning to see the signs
and listen to the inner voice
That guides me on the path of who i am meant to be,
And not just what i want to be.

If that makes sense?

Idunno man
Its too early for this!

Interesting.
I went through a similar thing several years ago.
was broken and at my worst
But it took that and a whole lot of faith
To finally understand that life isn't about me,
And learning to see the signs
and listen to the inner voice
That guides me on the path of who i am meant to be,
And not just what i want to be.

If that makes sense?

Idunno man
Its too early for this!

It does. They say saturnian energy will visit everyone at some point in their life to teach them what it can only teach them. Every culture has a saturn concept. One thing I found interesting was his goons were absolutely terrible and demonic. It was personal attacks from them. But once you get too strong for them the big dawg comes to visit and there is literally nothing you can do. It just despair and you are kind of like paralyzed. But, it was not personal with it. You could tell it was some primordial entity and its done this billions of times before. After I learned and applied the lessons I learned, kicked the booze and started my journey to help I immediately got a bunch of material rewards. It was wild. It's also involved in material rewards which I learned later.

Idk though, maybe this all just the ramblings of a man on too much caffeine :)

It does. They say saturnian energy will visit everyone at some point in their life to teach them what it can only teach them. Every culture has a saturn concept. One thing I found interesting was his goons were absolutely terrible and demonic. It was personal attacks from them. But once you get too strong for them the big dawg comes to visit and there is literally nothing you can do. It just despair and you are kind of like paralyzed. But, it was not personal with it. You could tell it was some primordial entity and its done this billions of times before. After I learned and applied the lessons I learned, kicked the booze and started my journey to help I immediately got a bunch of material rewards. It was wild. It's also involved in material rewards which I learned later.

Idk though, maybe this all just the ramblings of a man on too much caffeine :)

giphy.gif

Some day u should write a memoir and title it,
"Ramblings of a Man on Too Much Caffeine."

Some day u should write a memoir and title it,
"Ramblings of a Man on Too Much Caffeine."

Lmao. I don't know why the hell I am the way I am. But it's been a pretty fascinating ride so far. This life is a damn dream to me, Moom!

Sid, please. Don't make me feel bad tonight while I'm all drugged up on REIGN energy drinks!
Ok, probably not the energy drinks.

I pound em too, and my hair is as thick as a teenaged werewolf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adventureseeker64
Back