• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Conor mcgregor appear unrecognized in new instagram photos

It's kind of unprecedented how his career went on a downward spiral.

Imagine writing 6 years ago, right after the Alvarez fight, that in the next 6 years Conor would get KO'ed by Poirier, beaten up again in a rematch until he breaks his ankle, choked out by Khabib after getting dropped in the stand-up and would have only one win, over a hand picked way past his prime, Cowboy Cerrone.

It happened and it still seems unbelievable. I loved to root against him, so no complains on my part. :D
I always knew Khabib was going to maul him. Anyone with an elite ground game (along with takedowns) to be honest.
I didn't, however, expect Poirier to kick his ass the first time, at least not the way he did.

he was too cheap to get a nicer costume sheesh...

WTF
lbpv88ii1ax91.jpg

who is this?

He actually looks happy. Good family pic.

Unrecognized, as he seems to be behaving as a normal human being, happily celebrating Halloween with his family.
Contrary to the deluded drunk/coke addict who's constantly partying, and getting himself in trouble, with no decency or morals.

Its a shame that he can't behave as the former, he has a nice family, Dee seems to genuinely love and support him (in his good and bad days), and his (all) kids deserve to have a proper father.
Unfortunately, it seems his true self is the latter, and he may be in a downward spiral, that won't end well.

I will always root against Connor the fighter, but i hope that Connor the man can finally grow, go to rehab and take control of his life.

Back